[Ruri]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

*GirlXGirl-- don't like? lmao, don't read it!*

You stuttered and fidgeted while your entity struggled to carry itself to the Kurosaki household. Semi-worried that Shun would get vexed at you for unexpectedly dropping by, you contemplated your decisions. You had the strongest urge to see his younger sister, Ruri, because you had developed *slight* emotional attachment towards her. She had beautiful purplish-black tresses with a wing-shaped barrette tying it up, with somewhat shorter lilac sidetails. Her exuberant pink orbs made you grow even more fond of her. She's always so brave and confident-- the complete opposite of you. You thought your fidgeting and stuttering was annoying, you weren't very confident, and you considered yourself a coward. You could say that you had very low self esteem-- and your Tourette Syndrome didn't help with that at all.

Finally reaching their household, you hesitantly knock on the door before a tall male opened it. Shun stared down at you and gestured for you to come in. You stammered a greeting to him to which he nodded to you in return. You quickly made your way to Ruri's room after sending a brief smile to Shun and knocked on her door, waiting for her to open it. The girl you oh-so adored-- she sent you a heartwarming smile that made your heart pound.

"Hello (Y/N)!" Her melodious voice rang about your head. "What brings you here today?" She tilted her head cutely, making you just want to purloin her and keep her all to yourself. Stumbling over your words, you replied. "O-oh, well, I, uh, just wanted to s-see you today R-Ruri!" Quickly covering your face in embarassment, you felt your cheeks heat up. Gosh, you hated having Tourettes; it made you feel so stupid! Especially since you twitched and sometimes shouted a random word occasionally. Ruri laughed her dulcet laugh and grabbed your wrists to remove your hands from your adorable face. You twitched and squirmed slightly, your wrists getting a bit hot because the one you adored was touching you. It made butterflies flutter around in your stomach.

Giving her a questioning look, you felt her gently pull you towards her bed and motion for you to sit down. You sat down and she did the same right after; the both of you chatting the day away about random things that happened to pop up in your minds.

When it was getting quite late, you told her you had to leave. Her expression twisted into pure sadness and you felt your heart break a little-- it hurt to see her in such a state. However, she gave a sad smile anyway and did something quite daring-- she proceeded to grab the lower part of your face (where the jaw is, ahahaha) and planted sweet, feathery kisses on your cheeks. You felt your face flush as you stuttered and twitched madly.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)! See you again tomorrow!" Ruri said, waving you goodbye as you still stood at the doorway in a state of a mixture of shock and happiness. Shun raised a brow at your behavior and uttered a few words. Something along the lines of,'getting home' and 'kissing'. When you left, Ruri came out of her room and ran up to her elder brother, hugging him tightly. "She's so cute!"

Shun glanced at the door you came in and out of, and nodded.

"She's not bad at all." 🎉

-End-

(A/N): i-- wat.