[Yuto and Shun]

[Boys and girls are forming a ring
Reaching out their hands into the unseen
Passing through the line of what is real and imaginary]

Shun's face morphed into pure anger when he found out you had been taken by a member of Academia. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, immediately pulling back to hit something. His comrade, Yuto, came up and grabbed his wrist, attempting to calm the infuriated male. Eyes narrowed, Shun began to calm himself down, but was still internally blaming himself for allowing you to get taken. Yuto was the same-- he felt extremely guilty because he couldn't protect you from the scum that took you from the both of them. First Ruri, now you? These Fusion users are so pesky; he hated them with his entire being.

[A merry-go-round is floating in mid air
There will be a bang the start of warfare
Will reveal the secret hidden deep in the holy night]

-In another place...-

Your eyes fluttered open and you began to panic. Where were you? Looking around, you found a light; which was in the far corner of the room. You got up and began to walk towards the light, but ran right into bars instead. Your eyebrows knitted in confusion. Bars? Why? Where the heck am I? Continuously asking yourself questions that would never be answered, you sighed. Then, everything came flooding back. You were minding your own business, when you felt as if you were being watched intently. Since you were in your room at the time, you were quite uncomfortable. The window opened, and you caught sight of a blur of pink and purple before you blacked out. Great. I'm probably in the Fusion dimension. You groaned and slumped.  Having mixed feelings right now, you felt terrified, angry, and sad. You missed your boys so much. Well, that's what you called them, at least. Shun and Yuto-- your boys. You'd always walk up to them, sling your arms around their shoulders, and yell,"My boys! Oh how I missed you both!" Even though you'd only ever leave when you get food or just take a stroll.

[The clock strikes twelve, a window opens
A voice beckons to take you away
The curtains close. You can't help but to put on a smile.
You know one day they'll return
To your side
Please, boys come back to me]

Shun sat on the bed in your room, missing the feeling of your arm casually slinging around his shoulder whenever he seemed upset to you. Yuto paced about your room, missing when you would just tell him to stop pacing around, relax, and be happy. They both loved when you encouraged them to stop being overly serious and grumpy. Shun even smiled once or twice when you were around, and Yuto talked a bit more than usual. They truly missed you, and the hatred they had for Fusion grew steadily with each passing day.

[Hop aboard the express train
And fly away to neverland
Every little bit of me's been stolen
They all talk about you when you're not around
Run as far as you can. Until you can't hear a sound.
You're bound to do whatever you like]

You heard footsteps get closer and closer to where you were. Your heart pounded as you heard the miserable cries of other people begging for the figure to let them out. The footsteps stopped in front of your cell, and you glanced up, seeing a pink and purple-haired boy standing before you. He had a wicked grin plastered on his face as his pink eyes stared down at you. Swallowing, your lips trembled, and he laughed. You hated it. His laugh was filled with enjoyment, but the bad kind. You were sure he was a sadistic person considering he was laughing as you nearly cried in fear. He bent down to your kneeling level, and placed a hand under your chin, pulling you towards the bars, making you grab onto them. "Enjoy your stay. The Professor will see you shortly." He gently let go of you and briskly walked away. The Professor? You placed a hand on your forehead in worry. Who's this 'Professor' he speaks of? What could he possibly want?

[To Shun and Yuto]

They both came to a conclusion.
They were going to find you and Ruri.
They were going to bring you both back at all costs. Both were filled with so much worry they could explode. 🎉

[Boys and girls are forming a ring
Reaching out their hands into the unseen
Finally setting into motion your destiny]

(A/N): LOL THIS WAS BAD LMAO