[Shark]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL

Staring hungrily after the purple-haired male, you grinned a mischeivous grin and muttered words under your breath.

"...That bitch is gonna be mine."

Feeling a pair of eyes burn holes into the back of his head, Shark, or Reginald, turned towards your direction. You turned your head to the left and began to do random stuff. As he walked away, you wolf-whistled and your eyebrows bounced in a semi-suggestive manner.

"I hate it when you leave, but I looooove watching you go." Your best friend, who happened to be sitting next to you, smacked your arm playfully and laughed. "I didn't think you'd get interested in him so quickly."

Eyes narrowing, you put your hand on your chest. "I want that boy to be my bride!" Rio pat your shoulder in an attempt to calm you down, and began to speak casually. "Just let him warm up to you and you'll eventually get him. You're a beautiful girl and I'm sure he'd love to go on dates with you." Hands clasped together, the bluenette began to sigh in a dreamy manner, thinking of a new ship name for her sibling and best friend.

Ignoring her, you stared after the male, heart clenching because he was leaving slowly. You just needed to see those buns, man. They were shrinking in the distance.

Glancing over at you, Rio tapped your shoulder, gaining your attention.

"You can come over to my house, (Y/N)! Then Reginald will have to know you a little more! Because if he doesn't, then he'll a fish heading to the sewers." She stated with a somewhat creepy smile. You didn't shiver or shrink in fear; it more of, well, gave you some confidence. "YES, YES, YES! Let's goooooo!" You yelled, standing up and trailing after the female who got up not to long ago.

--Time Skip--

When the both of you arrived at the household, you grew an eensy bit nervous. How were you going to greet him? What would he even think of you?

Rio led you into the house, and you saw Shark himself walking through one of the hallways with a bored expression on his face. You grew even more nervous and began to sweat, a creepy grin growing onto your face.
Walking up to him, you pat him on the shoulder and winked. "Hey, hey! Jaws 3D!"

Eyebrows furrowing at your somewhat moronic greeting, he scoffed and walked away. You began to cry silently on the inside. Turning to Rio, who just watched the scene and was just about to get her sibling, you grabbed her shoulders, shaking her gently. "Yo, homeboy looks like Shark Week I'm not messing with that. Not anymore. Nope."

The girl's expression darkened and she sprinted away, to the direction Shark went.

When she came back, the sapphire-eyed boy was being dragged by his little sister. She let go of him and he held his right cheek, which was currently turning red. "What the heck, Rio? Why do you want me to socialize with her?? She's kind of creepy." Eyeing you, Shark ended up rolling his eyes.

Your eyes narrowed. Since he was being rude to you, you decided to be rude back.
The male noticed your angry expression and decided to tease you a little more. Clenching your fists, you were practically ready to swing. No; you couldn't swing. You were into this guy. But, geez-- he was practically begging for it.

"Awh, what's the matter, girl? Did the big meanie sharkie hurt your feelings? Awwww." He mocked, pinching one of your cheeks. Glaring at him, you pinched his nose, and began to move your hand, face, of course, going along with. The boy gave you the most terrifying glare he could muster. Unfazed, you covered your mouth with your hand and began to laugh. "Did the itty bitty girl make you angry? Awwww."

Laughing hysterically, you pointed at Shark in a somewhat child-like manner. He immediately grabbed your wrist and you smirked at him. "Watch where you touch a lady, pervert." Blushing furiously, the teenager scowled and turned away from you, stomping to his room.

Rio laughed and began to pat your back continuously, the shit-eating grin never leaving your features. 🎉

-End-

(A/N): these 50% refs tho