[Yuya Sakaki]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

[No one]

You hummed along to the current song you were listening to on your way to your current lover's house. Smiling at the thought of him hugging you in complete and utter joy, you began to get closer and closer to the tomato-haired boy's abode.

Whistling as you stepped onto the house's welcome mat, you knocked on the door. You were greeted by Yuya's mother, who stood in shock to see you. She smiled and leaned down, whispering. "You've come to see Yuya, right?" Nodding, you smiled brightly, causing her to let out a little giggle at your cuteness.

[Yuya]

I sat in the living room, stuffing my face with popcorn and staring intently at the TV, waiting for something interesting to appear onto the screen. I watched as my mom quickly rushed to the door, hearing loud knocking. I shrugged it off because it was probably just another one of her friends. Yuzu or any other one of my pals would notify me before coming over, not just come over in surprise. They'd only do that if it were a special occasion, but today isn't really special. It was just another boring day, and my longing for (Y/N) to come back is getting even stronger. I was extremely saddened when she left, but she reassured she would come back soon. So far, it feels like eternity.

[No one]

You walked into the living room to see your little couch potato sitting there and watching TV. Grinning, you sneaked up behind him and placed your hands on his eyes. You could feel him trying to get your hands off his eyes, gasping a little.

[Yuya]

I felt hands cover my eyes. Tiny hands. My only weakness. I pulled them off and watched a beautiful face come to view when I looked up. (Y/N) loomed over me, bright smile on her face. Scary but cute at the same time-- Getting up, I hugged her. She let out an adorable giggle and I couldn't help but smile. I missed her so much!

[No one]

The two teens hugged and clung to each other as if their lives depended on it. They both whispered sweet words to each other, such as how much they loved each other, etc.

Yoko watched them and smiled gently.

They were both growing up. 🎉

(A/N): :,)