[Chazz Princeton]

Request for ChazzPrincetonLovr15
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Patting him sympathetically on the shoulder, Chazz slumped in defeat when Jaden beat him once again. "No worries, Chazz! You'll beat him next time. I think." Disheartened at your response, he gave you an 'are-you-serious' look and sighed.

You were a great friend- you really were, but sometimes he couldn't help thinking if you really believed in him or not. Whenever he thought so, however, he saw genuine belief and slight determination in your (E/C) eyes.

Chazz, to you, was a person that you believed could get something he wanted if he tried, but his cocky-ness gets in the way too much. You honestly wished your relationship with him could be something much more. Smiling to yourself, you thought you would try to win his heart.

Day by day, whenever Chazz dueled, you promised to be by his side and cheered him on every chance you got. He easily pummeled the duelists that stood in his path, and you felt so proud of him.

While the two of you walked, Chazz turned to you and gave you what looked like a genuine smile. "(Y/N)... I need to tell you something..."

Waiting patiently for what he was going to say next, you stayed silent. "I think you're a great friend..." He said, trailing off. Thinking that he wasn't going to say it yet, you got his attention and decided to confess yourself. "Chazz, I really, really like you. So please accept my feelings!"

Eyes widening, Chazz stared at you in complete and utter shock, cheeks turning a tint of red.

"Ummm, wow (Y/N)... I..." He began, looking off to the side.

"Do you return it? Please say yes..." You said desperately, pulling him into a hug.

He began to sweat but hugged back anyways, whispering into your ear.

"No."