[Yugo]

Request for SupremeGirl5--
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

"Hey, (Y/N)! Can I take you to school?" Yugo asked, desperately patting the seat behind him and grinning like an idiot. You scowled and abruptly turned, walking your way to school. Yugo was so annoying to you-- he was always trying to win your love by asking you to go to school with him and giving you gifts. These were sweet and all, but you didn't feel any attraction to him. Okay, maybe a little, but you still wouldn't go out with him.

When you got to school, Yugo, of course, was already there before you, and ran up to you and tapped your shoulder. You turned and glared at him. "What do you want, Yugo?"
He sheepishly smiled before handing you a bouquet of roses. That's new-- he normally gave you adorable notes with proclamations of love in it or just some candy since you had a bit of a sweet tooth. "These are for you; I got these since they match your personality. Beautiful and hot." He winked. You rolled your eyes before accepting the gift and walking to class.

As time passed by, you began to think about all the times the hot-tempered boy said he loved you, asked if you were okay when you looked kind of down, and cheered you up right after. Tapping your chin thoughtfully, you noted that he was the only person that bothered with you. You had friends of course, but they weren't really close. You didn't let people get to know you easily, so you had only a few. Yugo was just a guy who happened to talk to you out of the blue and got a couple of words and glances from you. You decided-- you would try to get to know him a little bit more.

After school, Yugo was waiting near the entrance for you to get out, like he did every day. Walking out of the school, you saw Yugo run up to you with a huge grin. Before he could speak, you held up a hand. "Okay Yugo, I'll try to talk to you more. We can get to know each other." "Really?!" He exclaimed. He was definitely looking forward to hearing you speak more. Your voice to him was melodious. It made blood rush to his cheeks as he thought of you actually smiling and joking around with him. Yes, he'd definitely enjoy that. He'd try to win your heart, even if it's the last thing he'd ever do! 🎉

-End-

(A/N): i know these are one-shots, but if you want a second part, just ask.