[Yuri]

Not a request.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

"Hey, Yuri." You stood in front of the male who was currently sitting in a comfortable chair. "Why are you so short?" He shot you a look before standing up. "(L/N), I am only a few inches shorter than you." Just then, Selena walked in the room, and she caught your attention. You waved her over and she obeyed, quirking a brow at your sudden gesture. "I want you to stand next to Yuri." She did as told, despite her somewhat angry expression.

She was taller than him.

Snickering, you laughed at Yuri. "Oh god, she's even taller than you. Shrimp."
Yuri shot you a glare and walked up to you. "Even though I lack in height, I still have more power than you could ever hold. Never forget that, (L/N)." Reaching a hand out, you pinched one of his cheeks and he immediately began to squirm and make noises of pain and discomfort as you began to move your hand, his head going along with the movement. He grabbed a hold of your wrist and pushed you away from him, making you look at him in slight surprise.

"Don't ever do that again, or you'll lose a hand or two." He stated. His left cheek was red and that made you want to laugh even more. See, you loved making people angry. Especially Yuri. Even if he could kill you at any moment, you didn't care. His reaction was always a threat. However, since he was normally calm and composed-- and could handle almost any situation, you thought it'd be a bit of a challenge to make him angry. You thought wrong. It was actually easy to get him agitated.

Instead of keeping your laugh in, you decided to just laugh out loud, thinking it would make him feel even more agitated. Surprisingly, it didn't. You gave the male a disgruntled look; why wasn't he threatening you? Yuri had a smirk on his face instead-- with an evil glint in his fuchsia eyes. You were about to say something when you felt a body press against yours. Immediately beginning to feel uncomfortable, your face heated up in the process. This was so weird to you-- normally he'd just briskly walk away from you; not after giving a scoff, of course.

His body leaned against yours until you steadily began to walk backwards, him walking forward as you moved. Once your back hit a wall, you began to sweat immensely. Selena had already left due to the strong (sexual) tension filling the room. Since he was still shorter than you, his breath hit your neck, and it made you feel warmer. You sputtered nonsense as he began to casually plant light kisses on your neck, making you shiver.

Then you guys (banged) continued whatever you were doing. 🎉

-End-

(A/N): i wanted to put 'that height had to go somewhere'.