Photograph

A/N: I haven't gotten as much feedback as usual, guys... What's going on?!? Is it boring, or something?!? Tell me how to fix it so y'all will enjoy it again.....

Alex POV

The early morning sun slanted through the open balcony doors into the room, bathing my little Mate in a halo of light as she curled in my arms; her hair fanned out over her face, blowing gently as she snored. Goddess, even her snores were adorable!

'You are whipped,' my Wolf chuckled through my head with an eye roll as I rolled my own eyes. Already on his soap box...

'Of course I am, dude; she's my Mate!' Growling my reply, I immediately regretted it as my gaze snapped down to my little one; I didn't wanna wake her up...

"Our Mate, you mean!' He growled his own reply with a huff, angry that I'd merely claimed Luna as mine and not ours.

'I don't see what your problem is, dude! It doesn't seem like you want to be tied down, or even care about her!' By now, I was slowly getting angrier at my Wolf; I wanted to get away from Luna before I did something stupid and hurt her, but I also didn't want to leave her for anything in the world.

'You mean just because I'm not whipped like you?!?' Sucking in a deep breath, my Wolf continued his rant, his voice softer this time. 'I do love her, stupid! And I do care about her! I just want you to have your time with her while you can, is all..'

'What's that supposed to mean?!? If you wanted her so bad, why didn't you just say so?!? I'd rather you ask like a polite, civilized idiot rather than not, then get mad at me and accidentally hurt her...'

'Maybe later...' His voice was an irritated rumble as he plopped onto his belly, our argument seemingly forgotten. What was his problem now?!?

'You're just like a PMS'ing chick, you know that...?!? Make up your damn mind, dude! Do you want her, or not?!?'

'Let her sleep; she needs the rest. I'll come out to play later.' By the end of his reply, he was chuckling with a smirk, and I couldn't help but do the same.

'As long as you warn me first before taking over... I will not allow you to hurt her.' Then, I pushed the Mind Block into place and closed my eyes, simply enjoying the silence. Sighing, my eyes fluttered back open to gaze down at my Mate; I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her...

I couldn't wait for her to be swollen with my pups, or to watch her feed them from her own breasts... Her Wolf would be just as amazing with them, I was sure; it was only instinct, after all, that drove our Wolves', so of course her Wolf would know what to do... I couldn't wait to stay up all night with her during a storm, making love, or for her to let her animal, instinctual side to take over and let her get a little rough... I couldn't wait to start making even more lifelong memories with her...

What a better way to make memories than by taking pictures?!? Slipping out from beneath her, I shuffled into the den and over to the entertainment center that held a few odds and ends; hopefully someone might have brought a camera with them to the cabin... Luckily, I managed to find one and, camera in hand, was back in the bedroom in a matter of seconds; if we were gonna be stuck in this cabin for the next couple of days, until she finished her Heat, we might as well enjoy it and start documenting our memories...

~000~

The camera clicked as I breathed a steady sigh, seeing my Mate's beautiful face in the viewfinder; that's about a dozen taken, with a million more to go... I'd need more film soon; yes, I was using the kind with film. Ya see, I'm quite the romantic, old antique stuff type of guy- and my Mate loves me all the more for it...

Of course, I loved my little Luna anyway, regardless; I would always love her, and I had always loved her before I even knew her. I was just glad that she'd started to love herself, and the method to my madness was one that I'd love to see at work again...

I loved making her gasp and moan, as well; in fact, the noises she made were my favorite sounds, and I knew they would be, until she blessed me with the sound of our child's crying and laughter. Goddess, I couldn't wait to be a father... And no doubt that she'd be a wonderful mother... I was certain that she'd be as wonderful of a mother as she was a lover, and that was saying something...

And we'd definitely have to take family pictures... Hell, we'd have to take engagement pictures, wedding pictures, sexy pictures, pictures just for fun; any kind of picture we could imagine, we'd take...

Listlessly snapping away at the camera, I growled inaudibly as the shutter clicked, but no film developed; I was already out of film?!? But I hadn't even gotten started...!

Oh well... There was always more film to be used, and always more pictures to be taken... I'd just have to hold onto these for now, until I could take more...

~000~

With those snapshots of memory, I didn't realize just how quickly time would pass with my Mate by my side; the last two weeks that we'd first met, Mated, and fallen in love bled into the next month of somewhat chaos as we prepared for my little Mate's Luna Initiation.

A/N: shorter than most other chapters, but still longer than I'd originally thought... Not too much of a chapter, not much excitement or anything for that matter, but lots of fluff..... Hope y'all like!!!:):)

XxBeautifulMistakeX and Sara_Mikaelson46 and User-my-name and to all those who read that I can't keep track of.....;);)

But mostly to my little Wolfie XxBeautifulMistakeX !!!!:):):):) I know I just mentioned her, but I got to again simply because she's so awesome!!!:):) love ya, little Wolfie!!!:):)