In The Heat of The Night

A/N: still Luna's POV.... This is still the first night of her Heat, it's just later on in the night... Be warned that it gets kinda steamy, and I don't wanna give anything away, so read at your own risk... Hope y'all like!:)

Luna POV

Is the house on fire?!? Jerking awake from the small cot that I was on, my bare feet hit the cool hardwood floors as an immediate sigh left my lips. Nope, that's just me; my Heat, actually... As I stood there, practically panting like a dog, an idea popped into my head; it would make Alessio mad, I was sure, but at this point, I was beyond caring what he thought. If he wouldn't help take the pain away, then I honestly didn't want to make my Heat any easier on him, and I wasn't about to.

Fanning a hand through the air, I padded slowly through Raffaella's office and out the door, discarding the shirt I wore on the floor; goddess, that feels so much better... My acute eyes looked through the dark house until I found the staircase, the one that led upstairs, to our room, mine and Alessio's. Boy, was he in for a surprise...

Taking the stairs two at a time in earnest, I found myself standing just on the other side of our bedroom door. Blowing out a breath, I ran a hand through my hair as my panties slid to the floor, a smirk on my lips; yeah, he was totally gonna kill me...

Easing my way through the partially open door, I tiptoed across the room to his side of the bed. Goddess, he's beautiful! His midnight black hair that was normally so perfectly styled to frame his face was all over the place, as if he'd ran his hand through it even in his sleep. His jaw was relaxed pretty much for the first time, and his arms clutched at my pillow. Did he miss me as much as I missed him?!?

Slipping my left leg onto the edge of the bed, I rested my weight on that leg as I then slid my right leg across his torso in a straddle. Please don't wake up yet...! Balancing my weight between my legs that rested on either side of him, I slowly inched my torso down until it rested on top of his, his heart beating steadily in my ear. Perfect!

Not wanting to disturb him until I was 100% ready, I sat up back into a straddle with a slow smirk as my fingers moved along his bare chest; even his bare chest was beautiful... Free of hair and complete with a subtle 4 pack, his chest- let alone the rest of him- had me practically panting. As my fingers danced along the hollow of his throat, the beast finally awoke. "Luna!"

His eyes were pitch black as they flew open to stare into mine, his voice husky and thick in a combination of sleep and lust. His hands clutched at my hips, fingers biting somewhere between pleasure and lust into my hips; he immediately released me once he realized I was completely and utterly commando, but that was his fault... If he wasn't gonna help me through the pain of my Heat, I wasn't about to sit back and just wait on him to finally Mate me...

"Luna," he pushed my name through his lips in an exhale and ran a hand through his hair, "what are you doing, little one?"

"Shhh... Don't talk, Alessio, just kiss me..."

~000~

"You know we can't do this, little one, not right now..." His voice was soft and sleepy as he gripped my wrists to keep them from trailing any lower along his stomach. "Yet you still try..."

"Of course I'm trying, Alex!" My voice was a snappy retort as I glared up at him, steadily growing angry; dammit, why wouldn't he just Mate me already?!? "I don't know how I can continue like this for the next week; it hurts so much, and my body's on fire, and all I want is just to jump your bones... I can't take it! And you, sir, are damn sure not helping!" My lips met his angrily as I jerked free from his grasp and nibbled at his bottom lip; I'd been here about a week, was suddenly in Heat, and my own damn Mate didn't want me...

"Luna," he growled between our lips, "I want you, little one, more than you know!" His eyes stared into mine, the same soft butterscotch color they'd always been. "More than you know..."

"If you want me so damn bad, why won't you Mate me, Alex?!?! I get that you don't think I'm ready, and maybe I'm not, but dammit, this next week is gonna be hell on both of us if we don't do something..." Rolling my eyes, I gripped his chin with another glare. "This separation is killing me, and I know it hurts you, too... I miss my bed, and my Mate, and his arms around me... I miss you, Alessio!"

"I know, little one, believe me, I do... But not right now..." With that, he gently rolled me off of him and onto my side of the bed; there was a tone of finality in his voice, and I should've shut my mouth, but I was nowhere done talking to him. On the contrary, he was about to get a damn earful from me!

"Why the hell not?!? It's not like you're taking advantage of me; I'm a grown, 21 year old woman who does what she wants... And right now, all she wants to do, is you!" Smirking at him as he visibly gulped, I threw my legs back over his torso and, before he knew what I was doing, I channeled just enough of my Wolf's strength to pull him over on top of me. "Please, Alessio, please just try... For me...?!?"

"No, little one...." His voice was soft and full of regret as he gazed down at me, even as I turned my face away from him; why wouldn't he even try?!? "Not for you, little one... For us!"

~000~

His hands were everywhere. His lips were everywhere. My mind was nowhere but on us.

The pain and heat that had consumed me were a distant memory as his hands fondled slowly at my breasts; as desperate as we both were for each other a minute ago, we sure we're going slow... But that was okay for us, for now...

As my lips attached to the slope of his shoulder, he finally trailed one large hand down my torso and to the apex of my thighs, our eyes locked the entire time. His weight settled on top of me as a low moan escaped my lips; goddess, if a finger can make me feel so good, what would it be like when we actually Mated?!?

'Oh, little one, it will be indescribable...' His voice slurred through my head as he slowly worked me over, eyes clouded over. 'One of the reasons I wanted to wait- we will wait- is because I wanted to help you with the scars of your past... You still have so much pain inside, little one, and I want to help you take that away... I want to help you erase all of your past, and replace it with your future, with our Pack, and with me...' His lips softly met mine as he smiled and continued: 'I want to be certain that you know just how much I love you, how much you mean to me, and what I'm willing to do for you...' His eyes slowly darkened to that lustful pitch black as I finally reached my high around his fingers. 'I want you to tell me how much you love me as you come undone around me...'

As he continued to push me higher and higher towards yet another orgasm, I felt so blissfully happy. I had my Mate, my Wolf, my Pack, and I had never been happier. "But I do love you, Alessio... I love you so so so much..." There was that feeling of being on Cloud 9, when nothing existed but me, my Mate, and the pleasure that he was giving me. 'I'm sorry, Alessio, for my attitude lately, for being such a bitch, and, well, for everything.... But I love you... Goddess, I love you."

Then, as he cleaned my mess with his mouth, I passed out. I was just too blissfully pleasured, and so extremely happy... The heat of the night had gotten the best of me- but I knew that was most definitely not the only time that would happen...

A/N: well, they're not Mated, but it's kinda close, eh?!?;);) calm down, guys, and have a little patience.....;);)
User-my-name and Sara_Mikaelson46 and jaena101