Love Myself!

A/N: as promised, my little wolfies, here is a Luna chapter! This one and the one after will be in her POV, so don't freak out on me just yet...
***this chapter contains self-service in the downtown area, if y'all get my drift, but it's pretty vague; still, if y'all don't like, don't read... I don't think y'all will miss anything too important...***

Luna POV

"Luna." My voice was a soft, sensual growl from his kissable red lips as he stood flush against me, the heat from his chest radiating against my back; his arms wrapped around my waist, thumbs circling the ridges of my hips, as he pressed a kiss to the nape of my neck. I just about melted into a puddle right there...

The girl in the mirror was flushed, hair in a wild mass of unkept waves and natural curls; her blue eyes were soft yet bright as she gazed back at me, a smile lifting her own red, kissable lips. Her body was naked, save for the man's arms around her and hands to cover the most intimate of places that only he knew. "Tell me what you see, mia bella, perfetta piccolo compagno..." That girl was me... ((My beautiful, perfect little Mate))

Sighing, I rolled my eyes with a quiet sigh as he aimed a gentle yet commanding slap to my ass, voice growling through my head: 'No attitude, Luna... This is for your own good!' Nodding once, I broke contact with his eyes only to stare into mine from the mirror. Since when did my Mate swallow a self help book?!?

"My hair is always a mess," I began slowly, my fingers knotting into the tangled mass of brown locks, just as his hand followed the curve of my spine to fit against the back of my skull; my hair tangled between his fingers had never been sexier...

"Wrong!" Then, he gave a sharp tug on the ends of my hair as an immediate, rather loud moan spilled from my lips. "It's the perfect length for me to knot into my fist, and it'll only get messy when I'm done with it, anyway; and you do so obviously love it when I pull your hair, don't you, little one?!?"

Moaning once again as he gave my hair a final caress, I inhaled a deep, steady breath and closed my eyes; if he kept this up, he'd be doing a helluva lot more than pulling my hair... "My, uh, boobs---"

"Breasts; Luna, you're a woman, you could at least call them breasts..." He cut me off with an eye roll and reached around the circle of my hips to cup one in each hand. "And before you say they're too small, look in that mirror and realize that they are just the perfect size to fit into my hands..." Squeezing them simultaneously, he arched a brow down at me as my breath quickened. "Continue!"

Sighing, I tore my eyes away from the sight of him, cupping my breasts like that's all his hands were good for; I knew for a fact that his hands were good for a helluva lot more sexy things than just cupping my breasts... "My hips are too bony and my stomach is flabby."

A low hum vibrated my skin as he slowly crouched to his knees behind me, hands still firm around my waist; then, he managed to spin me on my heel as our eyes locked. "You mean these hips?" His lips tilted into a smirk as his teeth glinted eerily; I should've known then and there that that look of his meant trouble...

His teeth poked between his lips as he scraped them along the skin of my hips, from one to the other and back again. "As for your supposedly flabby stomach, the only time I ever want to hear you say that again is when you're swollen with my pups!" Then, his teeth latched onto the skin above my hip, assuring a bite mark.