Make A Living Outta Loving You

A/N: how'd y'all like that Luna the Moon Goddess chapter?!? seems like everybody did....:):) now, for a Luna the Mate of Alessio chapter....:) long time no see, I know, but she's back now, so calm down!;)
also, thank each and every one of you for getting this book to 1K reads, and a whopping #208 in Werewolf! I don't know what I'd do without y'all!!!:):)

Luna POV

Two things managed to rouse me from sleep the next morning: 1) the lack of heady, comforting weight of my Mate on top of me, and 2) the luxurious, tantalizing scent of both chocolate chip and banana pancakes that led to the kitchen. Grinning as I flopped over onto my stomach, I dragged the sheet with me and curled around his pillow. Goddess, thank you so much for last night! I've never been more happier, or more sore, in my entire life!

Standing on somewhat shaky legs, I pulled the sheet loosely around myself and quietly crept out of the bedroom and down the hall. The smell of chocolate chip and banana pancakes was overwhelming as I followed my nose to the kitchen, stomach rumbling. The sun was bright against my still sleepy eyes as I squinted, eyes searching for my Mate. Where was he?!?

'Oh my goddess, is he cooking for us?!?' My Wolf did a happy dance at the sight before us, and I couldn't agree more. 'Goddess, he is cooking for us! We'll totally have to give Allegra props for that!'

Nodding dumbly, I swiped a dismissive have across my mouth even as my jaw refused to leave the floor. There, in all his deliciously sexy glory, stood my Mate- wearing nothing but a smile. The mischief in his eyes was barely hidden behind the complete and absolute happiness as he stretched lazily, movements more like that of a feline than a wolf; the irony of it, and my laughter, was completely lost by the V trail between his abs. I was normally not so distracted, but I now knew exactly where that V trail led- so did my tongue, fingers, and lips... "Buongiorno, mia sexy piccolo tesoro." ((Good morning, my sexy little darling))

'Oh. My. Italian. Sex. God.!' Once again, there was no argument among my Wolf and I; our Mate was just too damn sexy for words! 'For once,' my Wold laughed, 'you're nothing but right!'

"A voi pure, delizioso l'uomo dei miei." Our eyes locked as I slowly crossed the space between us, meeting him in the middle. His skin was warm against my hand as I brushed fully along the length of him, face tipped towards his; he obliged easily, and quickly, as one hand slid into my hair and the other beneath the sheet. "Ti voglio dentro di me, Alessio..." ((To you as well, delicious man of mine. I want you inside of me))

"Are you sore, Luna- in any kind of pain at all?" His voice was husky as his eyes searched for mine, finger insistent beneath my chin. If I wasn't sure how much he loved me before, I damn sure knew now! What kind of guy doesn't want to have sex because he's afraid his woman is in too much pain? "Answer me, Luna!"

Staring into his frantically worried eyes, a small smile turned my lips for a second as I ran my own hands along his bare chest; well, one of my hands was on his chest- the other was on the hunt for his dormant yet slowly rising cöck... "I'm fine, Alessio!" There it is- the promised land! "Now, please, Alessio..." My voice was soft and slow as I squeezed along his length deliberately, "Portami a letto." ((Take me to bed))

"No, little Mate," he sighed, pulling me flush against him, "I don't think I will..." As my face fell, he pulled me up into his arms bridal style with a smirk of his own. "I'll think we'll go shower, instead." Well, there goes my sheet! "I mean, you are just positively soaking wet already, are you not, il mio sexy piccolo compagno?!?" ((My sexy little Mate))

~000~

As I sat on the bathroom sink and dangled my feet, I couldn't help but love the way his fine ass moved across the room; muscles rippled every where through him as he started the shower at a steamy temperature before practically stalking back over to me. "That should do it..." His hands clapped and rubbed together as he stood in front of me, parting my knees with his hips to stand between them. "Not that we need any help in the steaminess department, do we, baby?"

Then, our lips crashed together as he gripped my hips, a dark gleam in his eye, and practically dragged me across the counter against his chest. As our chests bumped, I moaned into his mouth; his "little friend" was such a damn tease! "And you say I'm a tease!"

As he rose a brow, I brazenly reached between us to grab his length with a smirk. "This, Alessio, is a tease!" His erection gave a single, quick jerk at my words, as if it were a living breathing thing that could understand human words; but of course it was, 'cause my baby had a beast of a cöck!

As he slowly backed away from me just enough so that my butt edged off the counter, he cupped my face in his large hand and slowly brushed his lips over mine; I felt the head of his cöck then, as his lips distracted me, and I knew what he was about to do. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pressed my lips more firmly against his as he teased me, still not sure if I was ready; didn't he already know that no pain could ever replace the pleasure he gave me?!? Rolling my eyes, I used the drawer knobs beneath my feet to stand up so I was finally at his height; then, I edged his cöck between my legs and into my core.

At my brazen actions, he was lost to his instincts, just like me; gone was the gentle, worried Mate, replaced with the animal that was buried deep inside. And what an animal he was! From the carnal look in his eye to the possessive growl that rumbled through him as his teeth clamped onto my shoulder, around my Mark; I wasn't sure if I'd ever known so pleasure as he gave me in that moment...

His arms were tight around me as he cupped my ass, throwing my legs around his waist; goddess, did that feel good... And even better when he actually moved around... His length brushed against every inch of my insides as he walked towards the shower, eyes blazing and locked tight with mine the entire time. Okay, now I've never known so much pleasure... No wonder he didn't really want to wait!

"Luna," he growled, voice loud in my ear to be heard over the shower that he was currently stepping into, "little one, I would have waited one hundred years for you, if you needed me to." Then, his hand cupped my face as he backed me against the wall beneath the spray of water. "I love you that much, little one, that I would wait to be a wrinkly old man who can still keep it up at the mere sight of you..."

Then, he spilled everything into me, and I was a goner. By the time I came down from Cloud Nine, my voice was a hoarse whisper as we each murmured sweet nothings. "I wouldn't make you wait that long, baby- I almost couldn't control myself, remember?" Giggling, I nipped at his throat as he once again began the steady pace that my own body was already so in tune with. "Besides, sex with such an old, wrinkly man has just got to be gross!"

"It's a good thing we've got a long time before we're old and wrinkly, then, baby," he chuckled, tongue caressing my Mark. "Of course, even when we are old and wrinkly, that ain't gonna change one damn thing, baby, I assure you..."

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to make a living outta loving you, won't I?!?" My voice was a pant as I once again soared with him up to Cloud Nine and back down into his arms. "But of course I will, and it won't even feel like a job- I love you too much for anything involving you to feel like work!"

A/N: it's not really all that short, and all they pretty much do is have more sex, but hey, it's a chapter!;) besides, y'all know y'all enjoy their sexy moments...;);) speaking of their sexy times, what do y'all think about it all- too much, too little, too good?!? Lemme know! Until next time...