Here

A/N: How did everyone enjoy the last chapter, with Luna's Initiation?!? I know Sara_Mikaelson46 did! How does everyone like Luna, Mary, and Filomena's dresses?!? I don't know about y'all, but I'm missing Alessio... This one's for him!

Alessio POV

The wind whipped through my hair as my Spider sped through the night, curving along the road with ease; in no time at all, our Pack borders disappeared as we entered the city limits. It felt good to be out on the town, with my Mate and Pack by my side, and even better since we were throwing Luna an after party.

The sign flashed neon blue in the night, the words Luna Blu scrawled in wild cursive. Pulling into the lot, I slowed to a crawl and finally found a spot for my car with enough spaces for everyone else to park around me. Anxious to see my Mate, even after the mere fifteen minute drive from the Pack House, I didn't even bother to open the door and instead nimbly hopped over. Flipping my keys into my pocket, I sighed with relief as the other cars filed in beside mine. Dino's car hadn't even completely stopped rolling before I threw the door open. "Luna..."

Why I ever thought that letting my little Mate ride with my sister was a good idea was beyond me; I hadn't even see Luna since after supper! Mary and Filomena had dragged her upstairs and locked themselves in our room to get ready. And I, the Alfa, was so scared of my sister's wrath that I didn't even ask her to let me see my Mate...

One long, shapely leg sliding across the seat and out of the car snapped me back to reality; the other leg followed just as slowly, the rest of her finally coming into view as her high heels clicked into place against the asphalt. If she hadn't smelled the same, I'd almost say for a certainty that I didn't even recognize my own Mate. Her long legs were bare up to her upper thighs, were the bottom hem of her dress began; it was a strapless, black alligator print with see through mesh along the sides to show off her curves. Her blue eyes shine beneath a thick layer of mascara and smokey eyes shadow, lips crimson red; her six inch heels stood her up to my chin as she walked easily towards me. "Alpha..."

Her tongue flicked along her lips as she purred the word, eyes moving from my moussed up hair down along my plain black button up to my dark wash jeans before coming to a rest on top of my black Chuck Taylor's; she seemed pleased, which pleased me. Her fingers danced along the waistband of my jeans as she wrapped a thin arm around my waist, tucking her hand into the back pocket of my jeans with a smirk. "Shall we?!?"

~000~

One good thing about being an Alfa, and going to a club that mixed Wolves and humans, was that I could finally use my Alfa prowess on the poor humans and no one was the wiser; the line dispersed around me and the 25 or so Pack members as we pressed up to the front of the line. Flashing a wad of Euros to the bouncer, I was about to usher my Mate through when the bouncer was bold enough to smack her across the ass. Growling, I turned and snarled, the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end as my eyes glowed; who the hell did this guy think he was?!? I'd be sure to speak to his Alfa after the night was over; hell, it'd actually be even all the better if he were the Alfa. At least the fight I'm sure we'd get into would be even...

Cupping my own hand around her luscious ass and giving it a long squeeze, I curled my arm possessively around her hips and tugged her inside after me. 'Make sure that sunuvabitch doesn't cause any trouble, Dino!' I was going to enjoy tonight with my Mate; like hell if some damn bouncer was about to touch my woman...

No sooner had we elbowed our way onto the crowded dance floor than I pulled Luna into my arms with a small smile; I was so proud of her! Within the course of two months, we'd gotten acquainted, Mated, and now she was officially the Luna... Where had the time gone?!?