1.) Now That I'm Broken

Pandora's P.O.V

"Panda, rough night?" I was woken up by my best friend Calum. I just gave him a death stare and laid my head back down on my desk.

"C'mon Panda. If you get caught sleeping again you're gonna get detention." He said.

"I don't care." I said and he just shook his head at me before giving up. He knew he wouldn't get anywhere with me.

Other then sleep, all I can think about is Jeremy and Miya. Jeremy is only in year four, and he has to deal with so much already. He's only ten years old, he doesn't understand why any of this is happening.

Miya is only six, and just started going to school.

"Pandora? Are to you gonna answer my question?" Miss Jones asked. My head snapped in her direction, and she did not look very happy.

"Can you repeat it please?" I asked. She let out a frustrated sigh and shook her head.

"Heres a new question for you. How would you say get out of my classroom and go to the office, in French?" She asked me.

"I don't know if you want me to actually answer that, or just get leave." I said, sounding confused.

"Just get out, Pandora." She said. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and stood in the hallway.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Calum before angrily walking out the front door of the school.

I walked down to the park a few streets away and dropped my bag on the ground, before slowly walking over to the swings and sitting down.

School doesn't get out for another two hours. What the hell am I supposed to do until my friends get out?

I feel like I just really need to tell someone what's going on with me, before it's to late.

I texted my mum and asked if a few friends could spend the night she told they could so hopefully, my friends parents says it's okay.

I really hope someone can help me figure out what to do.

A/n- I know the chapters are short, but that's the plan. I want the first few to be shorter. Sorry babes.

~Allie xx