5.) Wake Up

Pandora's P.O.V

After everything was cleaned up, Ashton gave me a hug and said goodbye. I'll see him in school on Monday, so if anything happens between now and then I will be able to tell him about it in school. We will just have to figure out how we could talk privately.

I know my dad left for work already, and the kids are off with the babysitter, because my mom and I are supposed to do something today, but I can't remember for the life of me what it is. I think she said something about bonding?

Maybe that'll be a good time for me to talk to her about everything that is happening.

I walked down to my room and started to get ready. I went into my bathroom and hopped in the shower quickly and washed my hair good before getting out and going to my closet to figure out what to wear today.

I just put on a sweat, a pair of black leggings and my short black ugg boots. I left my hair natural, and I did my make up a lot nicer then usual. Gold eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. I put on a necklace that says love, along with gold heart earrings.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked up the steps so I was out of my room and I closed my door behind. I walked through the house and got to the other set of stairs leading up to the second floor.

"Mum? Are we still gonna hang out today?" I shouted up the steps, and I got no response from her. So I decided to go up to her room and see if she was awake and getting ready to go.

I walked up to her bedroom door, and it was closed so I knocked and got no answer, which isn't normal. So I grabbed the door knob and opened the door, and I saw my mum laying on the bed in just a shirt and underwear.

"Mum, let's go. It's time to get up. I thought we were gonna hangout today. Just the two of us." I said, and she didn't budge.

"Mum?" I said, shaking her.

Nothing.

I grabbed her wrist to check for a pulse, I found one but it's very slow. I looked around the room quickly to see if I could wake her up with anything, and that's when saw her pill bottle, open and empty on the dresser.

I know she just got that filled about a week ago. there is no way they should be gone yet.

"Fuck! Mum, wake up!" I screamed shaking her body around. She still didn't move. I didn't know what else to do so I pulled out my phone and called for help.

"112, what's your emergency?" A women picked up the phone.

"My mum's passed out. She overdosed on pain medication. I can't wake her up. Please help me!" I said anxiously through the phone.

"Okay. What's your name sweetheart?" The lady asked me.

"My name is Pandora King." I said, as calmly as possible.

"Where are you located?" She asked me.

"771 Chestnut Street in Sydney." I said

"Help is on the way sweetheart. Stay with your mum and try and keep her pulse until someone gets there." The lady said, before I hung up the phone and threw on the ground running back over to my mum's side.

"Please don't give up on me mum. I need you."