12.) Drag Queens

Pandora's P.O.V

"You should let me do your make up." I said, and Michael vigorously shook his head at me.

"No. No. Not in a million years. It is not happening. I will not allow you to put that shit on my face." Mikey said, in a very serious tone.

"Ahw c'mon Mikey. It would make me feel better to see you as a pretty girl." I said, and he shook hi head.

"Pandora, as much as I would love to make you feel better, I am not letting you turn me into Courtney Act. Leave the drag queen stuff to her." Mikey said, knowing Courtney is my favourite drag queen ever.

I was lucky enough to meet her after one of her club shows in Sydney, and she was the sweetest person I have ever met, even though she was probably drunk off her ass.

She was hilarious.

"You'd never do Courtney justice anyway." I said in a grumpy voice, and Mikey chuckled at me.

"I would so. I'd be so sexy, you would turn lesbian for me." Mikey said and I just shook my head with a slight smile on my face and walked out of the room and in to my kitchen to get a drink of water.

"Not a chance Clifford." I joked.

"Fine. You can do my make up. That way I can prove you wrong." Mikey said, and I cheered silently and ran up to my room, Mikey slowly following me, obviously not as excited as me for this to be happening.

I pulled my huge tub of make-up out from under my bed, it's full of stuff I don't use on a daily basis, but only when I really need to look nice.

"Jesus Panda. How much eye shadow do you need?" Mikey asked me.

"I have about ever color Mac, and ELF sell. So, I need a lot. Obviously. I also have about forty shades of lipstick. Don't even get me started on the glitter. That's all in the closet." I said, and Mikey shook his head at me.

"You're fucking crazy." Mikey said.

"You don't say." I said jokingly.

I opened the tub up and pulled out my foundation, which is probably a light enough tone for Mikey, since we are both as white as snow.

"So first, I know how to do beard cover, but go shave your face to make it easy on me." I said and Mikey shook his head in amusement before going into the bathroom and shaving the stubble off his face.

"Perfect." I said before sitting down on my bed, across from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about forty-five minutes of applying make up to Mikey's face, I was finished.

"Wow Mikey, yo make one gorgeous girl." Luke said from the door way behind me.

"She made me do it. And thanks, I know I'm flawless."

Broken Home ~ (5sos)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें