Chapter 3

"Bill. What are you doing here?" I asked accusingly.

"I was just stopping by to see how my puppet is!" He laughed. I glared at him. "Just wanted to tell you a little something interesting, Pine Tree," He said floating a bit closer.

"Do I really want to know?" I asked backing up.

"Well, it does involve you." I waited for a response from him. He stared at me for about a minute or two before he continued. "I hope you know that you're still my puppet, right?"

"No I'm not! Leave me alone!" I shouted to him. He grinned, or whatever you call it with an eye.

"Do you care about your family?" His question made me confused. "Y-yeah? Why?" He put his hand out and examined it. "Oh nothing! If you care about them then you'll do what I say."

"What do you mean? Why are you asking about my family?" He didn't respond. All he did was snap his fingers and five strings fell down and wrapped around my hands, feet and neck. I struggled against them. Then he started to pull and the string around my neck made me gag. "What's going *gag* on?!" I spat out. When I was close enough, he grabbed my shirt collar and yanked.

"You'll do what I say, when I say it. Understand?" He said in a booming voice. It echoed throughout, where ever we were. I gasp for air but nodded even though I had no idea what he was talking about.

"It'll be the...right, thing to do..." He said in an eerie whisper tone. He dropped me and I fell hard to the floor. "Oof!"

A large flash and he was gone. I screamed and woke up. "AHHHHHHH!"

"Dipper!" Mabel rushed to my side. "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked in a panicky voice. "I had a nightmare! I saw-" If you say anything, I'll kill Shooting Star. Bill's voice echoed through my head.

"What?! What did you see?!" She cried out.

"N-nothing..." She gave me a concerning look. "Well, I'm gonna ask you in the morning. Right away!" She said. I watched her get in her bed and yawned. I couldn't fall back asleep on my own but somehow, slumber took over and I dozed off without a single nightmare.

Author note: NO PINECEST OR BILLDIP in this story. Sorry for those who ship it but I do not so, yup. Thank you for your time. Sorry for da short chapter but hey, it's something! I had a little block, and Spanish HW(a lot) and ya know, sports! Athletes would understand and if you had other stuff, you would too! I drew the drawing in science class. I call it: I Need To Pay More Attention In Science. Yeeeeaaaahhhh...