Chapter 5

"Dipper! Calm down!" Mabel said putting her hand on my shoulder. I was panting and shaking.

"How could I?! He's going to kill me!" I started hyperventilating.

"He's not going to kill you," she said calmly. I looked at her, my cat-like eyes staring into her brown ones. I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm scared, Mabel," I muttered into her shoulder. "I'm scared of what he'll make me do."

"I won't let anything bad happen to you, Dipper." Her soothing words comforted me.

Soon, the doctor came in. "Ah, you're awake," he said looking at me. He turned back to his clipboard taking a few notes. He looked back up at me. "Now I just have to ask you a few questions and-" he stopped when he saw my eyes. "What's wrong with your eyes? I'll need you to take your contacts out, okay son?" I hesitated.

"They're not contacts," I said sniffling. He gave me a confused look.

"Okay? Mind if I?" He said, gesturing Mabel to leave. She nodded and hugged me one last time before she left.

When she was out of the room, the doctor sat down on a chair by my bedside. "Do you know what happened to you?" I sighed.

"Sorta."

"Can you explain?" He asked clicking his pen.

"You-you wouldn't believe me if I told you." He squinted his eyes.

"Try me," he dared.

"Okay, but you'll think I'm crazy." I took a deep breath. "I made a deal with this demon who possessed my body and did some great damage. I thought we got rid of him but," I paused.

"But what?" He said leaning closer. I could tell he didn't believe me.

"I guess not..." Before I knew what was happening, Bill's cackling voice echoed through the room but judging by the look on the doctor's face, only I could hear it.

"No. No. No! No! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed to Bill. The doctor stood up and tried to calm me down.

"You don't understand! He's trying to kill me!"

"What're you talking about, kid?!" He shouted over the laughing. "Nobody is there!"

"Don't you hear it?!" I said freeing myself from his grasp.

"Hear what?" He asked backing away from me.

"The laughter! The voices!" I started kicking at the foot of the bed. I felt like the walls were closing in on me.

You think you can just get rid of me?! I heard him shout in my head. You'll never be free! I have BIG plans for you kid! I don't need ANYONE to get in my way! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

"NO!" I squirmed and fought against the arms holding me down. Mabel ran in the room next to me. "Mabel! Run! I'll hurt you! All of you, run! Please! I don't know what I'll do!" I pleaded. I felt something sharp in my arm and everything went black.

-----------------------

Am I dead? Where am I? I thought to myself. I couldn't see anything.

"You're unconcious, ya big dope," Bill said appearing in front of me.

"What's happening to me?!" I said. My slitted eyes began to water.

"You're losing your mind with all this power, kid." Bill floated closer.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"You are like me now. We are now connected." He paused. "You've been my puppet for so long now, that
I can control you and do whatever I want to you. You have great potential!" Ha laughed.

I sank down to my knees. I was scared. "Don't be!" He read my mind.

"But why shouldn't I be scared? You could make me kill someone! I'm dangerous!" His eye turned into a mouth for a second just for him to grin, then changed back.

"And that's exactly what I'll use you for!" My eyes widened. Mabel....

I woke up from wherever screaming her name. I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes but my arm, was strapped down.

"I'll never be like you," I whispered staring at the ceiling.

I beg to differ... Was the last thing I heard before the door opened.

Haha! Longer chapter I'd say! That one was fun to type! Poor Dip Dot! Is he crazy? Is he like Bill? What's Bill's plan? Who opened the door? I would love to hear your guesses, but they might be wrong... DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!