Chapter 14

A/N: this art is NOT related to the story. I made this for Hannahbanana2604 because I LOVE her story! Go check out Breaking Appart! It's a bit blurry for some reason but it was fun to draw! Hope you like it!

My hand engulfed in a large, blue flame. I started to panic. Every part of my body was aching, especially my back. The scar! The marks that were engraved into my back! That was the cause of my pain.

"Dipper! What is happening to you?!" Mabel screeched. Tears began forming in her eyes.

I didn't respond. All I could do was watch everyone in their fear-struck faces. They didn't move. I stared them down until Stan finally glanced at my arm.

"What is that?" He pointed to it. I looked down and noticed a small, silver thread wrap itself around my wrist.

Quickly, another one grabbed hold of my right arm and two others around my legs. I shifted, though not bothered by them. Stan ran towards me and tried to free me from he strings but was immediately thrown back by some force emitting from my eyes. I gave a nasty grin.

"You fool!"

"Dipper! What's gotten into you?" Ford shouted.

"Hahahahaha!" I evilly laughed. What was happening to me? Why wasn't I fighting back? Why didn't I want to fight it? Did I really want this?

"Please, Dipper! You're scaring me!" Mabel cried out.

I shook my head and began to force everything back. "Gah! I don't, ugh, know! I don't know what's going on!" I screamed. I was scaring Mabel!

"Get these strings off of me!" I cried out, pulling at them. They grew tighter and hotter. "Ow!"

Stan got up and ran to help me but immediately fell backwards due to another force. I was floating in the air with a blue glow emitting from my eyes.

"Dipper! Stop!" Stanford held the memory erasing gun up, pointing t straight at me.

"No!" Mabel rushed to his side and began pulling at his arm. "That's my brother!"

"That's not your brother! It's a monster!" He screamed.

That was it. That word hit me harder than an actual gun. A monster...

"Stop," I said as calm as I could, but firm at the same time. I held my hand up and everything around me just paused. Nobody moved. Nobody spoke.

"I-I'm sorry. This isn't right. I don't even know what's happening right now!" I cried.

Mabel began to approach me.

"No! Stay back!" I swung my arm and forcefully pushed her back without meaning to. She fell on her back.

"Ouch!" She said under her breath.

"Mabel, I'm so sorry. Please, just leave me alone down here. I need to gather myself," I said calmly. Everyone nodded.

Ford was the first out, then Stan. It was Mabel and me left alone.

"Dipper," she began, but I cut her off.

"Just go!" I screamed.

I curled up into a ball on the floor and closed my eyes. What was happening to me? Who was behi-

"Well well well," an echoey voice said. The horrific noise was bouncing off every wall. So loud, I could feel the vibration, but for some odd reason, I knew only I could hear the voice.