Chapter 13

"Get out of his mind, Cipher!" Ford shouted to my face. I could feel his grip tighten around my wrists and his feet crush my ankles.

"Grunkle Ford! It's me!"  The echoey voice continued to pass through my lips. I tried to fight back the words but to no avail.

"Like I would believe that!" His eyes quickly darted around the room searching for something, until he finally found what he was looking for. 

His hand was stretching across trying to grab the memory erasing gun. My eyes widened and sweat was dripping down my nose. I clenched my fists and tried to break free. It then became a struggle to breathe as an arm was pushed up against my neck.

"Who are you really?!" His voice was frightening me as my vision was getting fuzzy.

"F-Ford! It's m-me! Dipper!"  My mouth was finally doing what I wanted it to do.  I gained control and tried to speak. "Please! You have to-gah! Listen to me!"

The gun was pointed right at me in his left hand, while the other was on my neck. My hands were clawing at his to release his grip. When I though it was the end as a blue glow laminated from the gun, a familiar voice was heard across the room.

"Ford! Get off of him!" Grunkle Stan screeched with rage and confusion.

"Stanley, you don't understand! It's Cipher!"  Ford kept his grip.

An inky blackness began to cloud my vision. Then it hit, literally. Stan lunged at Ford an tackled him to the ground. I tried to squirm out of the fight and managed to get a few feet away.  I sat up, coughing and holding my neck, though my head was still hurting.

When I finally regained strength, I turned back to the struggle and what I saw was one of the strangest things ever.

"It's okay, I'm here!" Stan was hugging his twin, tears running down both of their cheeks.

"St-Stanley?" He whimpered. The hug grew more intense until Ford let go(a good 3 minutes later).

Then, both of the men turned to me. Ford stood up and approached me. I backed away.

"Grunkle Ford, I promise, it's me! Dipper!" I threw my hands up in defense to show I wasn't lying. As I did so, my arms began to tremble and shake violently. "What the heck?" I muttered.

"What's going on?" Grunkle Stan turned to his brother.

"I'm not sure."

Everything was changing colors around me. Voices began to sound more distant. I felt like my mind was drifting away.

"Stanford," I said, though this time, I was in complete control, "dark times are coming. Bill's chaos will rain down upon this world and there is no stopping it. No puppet strings can hold me down."

"Kid?" Stanley backed up.

"So patiently I watch this town."

"What're you doing?" Ford stepped in front of his brother.

"Abnormal soon will be the norm."

Mabel walked in. "Dipper?"

"Enjoy the calm, before the storm."

A/N: I know this chapter was short but I wanted to get this out there. It's late but just remember, school comes first!... Unfortunately. Thanks for reading! ~Rachel