chapter four

Chapter four

Stef’s POV

“Your mother scares me.” he told me as we stared at his ceiling. “She scares everyone. Don’t worry as long as you don’t get her mad she won’t hurt you.” I laughed. “okay. So your dad’s warmed up to me a little. He’s calling me Nate instead of rouge.” He said and I looked at him. “When do you want to tell them?” I asked him. he froze.

 “Whenever you’re ready.” He sighed.

“Tonight okay? I mean it’s been over a week since you got here.”

“Uh you tell them you found your mate. How’s that sound?”

“And you not be there at all I don’t think so! Wait this could keep you alive.”

He looked at me scared. “Hu?” “I tell them I found my mate and after dad asks me who I tell him it’s you. and then I text you to come up like you have no idea what’s going on.” I told him he shook his head. “No I want to be there when you tell them.” he told me. “okay.” I said and texted mom that I was going to bring Nate with me to supper so I could tell dad that he’s my mate.

“So your mom tells me where having Nate over for dinner.” Dad said as I helped him make lasagna. “Yhea Alex is having dinner with max tonight so he was going to be all alone.” I said and he chuckled. “You and your mother.” “What about us?” I asked him. “both of you are kind. But your tempers.” He laughed with me. “Your right. We are exactly alike except I can cook.” I told him. “I HEARD THAT!”  my mother yelled as someone knocked on the door. I put the pan in the oven and ran to get it.  “hey!” I said a smile on my face. “Hey.” He said looking in the house. “Come on in.” dad said setting the timer. I looked between them and brushed my wrist with Nate’s keeping the contact. *should we tell them now?* I asked him. *why not.” He sighed. And looked at dad. “Dad I have some good news.” I said as my brothers walked in. the froze and looked at us. “I found my mate!” dad growled for a second. Then calmed down as my brother stood there shocked. “Who?” they all asked at the same time. I looked at the ground. “Nate.” I whispered. “hu?” dad asked me. I sighed and took Nate’s hand. “Nate is my mate.” Dad growled picking Nate up by the front of his shirt. “Hurt her and I will kill you.” dad growled dropping him. Nate stumbled a little holding his ground. “Wait the day you came you said you had already found a mate!” he said looking at us. “right before you yelled at me for staring at her is when we found out.” Nate said and I looked at my brothers who were frozen in shock. “is that healthy?” I asked randomly looking at them and waved my hand in front of their faces. I laughed and poked them. my dad and Nate stared at me as my mom shook her head laughing. “Am I like that?” she asked us. “No your worse.” dad and I told her at the same time as the boys unfroze. “Aww. I was having fun.” I whined making them laugh at me.

After dinner Nate and I walked into my room he looked around at the random posters and sat on my bed. “So angel what now?” he asked me. “Well you ask me out on an official date. And I accept then we get our first kiss in.” I told him nodded in approval. “Or we could consider this our first date.” He said and I smiled and leaned into kiss him. “NO KISSING IN THIS ROOM!” dad shouted through my door. I laughed and took Nate’s hand. “I want to show you a place.” I told him and dragged him out to my parents place. The lake. They used to take us here as kids.

“Wow. This place is beautiful.” He said looking at it. “This is where my parents used to come and escape from the pack.” I told him and sat on the edge of the dock. He sat next to me and I smiled at him. “What’s on you mind?” I asked him. “I’m worried that Kyra is going to find you and try to kill you. that girl is obsessed with things she can’t have. She wants her mate to be someone  that isn’t her real mate. She’s a total bitch all the guys in her pack avoid eye contact with her because no on wants to be her mate. I was the only one who did and it was an accident. We bumped into each other when me and her brother were hanging out he’s a cool guy just a player but the pack is lucky he’s the next alpha. The two of them are insane but he’s more on control of himself. Not his sister. She’s a drama queen who can barley control herself.” He said rolling up his pant leg. I saw a wolfs bit mark. “She bit me in wolf form in an attempt to claim me.” I bit my lip. “Well if the two of us ever come face to face she’ll regret that choice.” I told him he chuckled and looked over at me. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. When I broke off  he kissed down my neck and kissed right where my neck meets my shoulder. “May I mark you angel?” he begged me. I closed my eyes and nodded in the slightest. He bit my shoulder and licked the blood away. when it was healed he kissed it making me shiver. He pulled away and kissed me lightly and pulled off his hoodie. “Let’s head back.” He said as I pulled his hoodie on.