chapter Twenty five

chapter twenty five

Stef’s POV

Last day of this jornal. Nothing has been happening lately. I am now Three months pregnant. Nate’s is acing all his classes. And that’s about it.

Stef

I looked at the journal I had to write for English. I handed it to the teacher. She was a wolf so she already knew I was pregnant. No big deal there. The bell ran and everyone else handed in their journals. I got a random text from Seth as I walked through the hall.

Seth- I’m looking dangerous in the halls of innocent high where sluts get guts it is my candyland. everybody there is sexting its kinda our gift and our curse but idgaf.

I smiled and sent it to my brothers and max. I bumped into a new kid. I shrugged as he helped me up. “I’m sorry.” he said holding his crumpled paper. “I’m trying to find my next sleeping spot.” he joked. I giggled. “Study hall. Follow me.” I looked him over nice. “So How you like it here?” I asked him. “much better now that I met you.” he flirted. I held up my hand. “Hold it there. I’m involved with someone.” I told him. “Never hurts to try.” He laughed. I smiled. “You gay?” I asked him. “Bi.” He informed me.  “I know someone.” I told him and grabbed Carter and threw him into the boys arm. “Well hello.” They said at the same time. I smiled and skipped to study hall.

My cell buzzed

stupid_rouge- Class is out early picking u up from school surprise waiting for u <3 u

Me- happy face! <3 u 2 see you then

After school I ran over to Nate. He laughed hugging me tight smelling my hair. “I missed you.” he whispered as he kissed me. I pulled back and laughed. “Me too. Why you out early?” I asked him. “class got canceled.” He lied. I crossed my arms. “I ditched. I miss my wife.”  He said and placed a hand on my stomach. “not to mention you forgot you have a doctors appointment in five minutes.” He said motioning for the car. I nodded and got in. “Is your mom four or five months?” Nate as me turning the heater on. “Four and a half.” I told him he nodded and smiled. “this is your first appointment since you were kidnapped.” He reminded me. I looked out the window as snow began to fall. It’s now December today is the start of winter vacation. “Winter vacation?” I asked him he smiled nodding “Same as yours.” He promised. I smiled and snuggled into his arm. “only longer.” I smacked his chest as he laughed.

“Due around end of May beginning of June. they are both healthy. And do you want to know the sex?” Andy asked us. Nate glanced at me I nodded. “Yhea.” he said holding my hand. “A boy and a girl.” He told us I smiled and released Nate’s hand seeing blood. “opps.” I said shyly as he opened and closed his hand. “I’m going out with some college buddies and they’re girl friends well staying in were playing video games and watching movies. They want to get to know you.” Nate said as Andy cleaned the jell off my belly. “Unless you don’t want to.” Nate said helping me off the table. “no. I’ll go.” I said biting my lip as we left.

“You sure?” Nate asked me in the car. “You seem worried.” he took my face in his hands. “We don’t have to go.” “It’s okay. Are you sure they don’t mind I’m seventeen?” I asked him. “Eighteen in January.” He said holding a hand up.  I rolled my eyes. January fifteenth.  “no they don’t.” he said as we pulled up to the college dorms. “Come on.” he jumped out and ran over to my side and wrapped his jacket around me. I gave him a look. “I have a coat!” I complained. “You also are carrying our babies angel. I don’t mind freezing my balls off for a few minutes.” He joked. I smacked him and he lead me inside.

We reached a room and Nate knocked on the door. “Hey Nate this your girl?” a guy said looking me over. wolf. I remember him. he asked for permission to be on our land at the beginning of the school year. Along with a few others. Nate smiled at me. “See they don’t mind.” I smacked him. “You could have told me.” I whispered to him hiding my face. He laughed. “Your fine. I’m sorry.” he chuckled I saw a few girls in here. “they’re all wolves except a few humans but they know because they’re mates.” Nate told me I nodded. “Aren’t you the alpha’s daughter?” one of the boys asked I nodded. “Lucky.” Someone muttered. Nate growled and held me tighter. I giggled and took his jacket off tossing it at him. he caught it with ease and set it on the counter. I took a piece of pizza and froze when I saw a giant bowl of candy. My jaw dropped and Nate froze looking between me and the candy. We reached for it at the same time and ended up fighting over it. “Stef hand over the candy.” He ordered. “Oh no you didn’t!” I growled ripping the candy bowl into my arms and sitting on a recliner and feasted on candy. Nate groaned and took a handful. “you have coffee?” Nate asked one of the guys. “Yhea why?” a random one replied. “I’m going to need it.” Nate said watching me.

I stared at Nate as he tried not to fall asleep sitting up. my face was barley an inch from his. He jumped when he saw me. “What time is it?” he yawned. “Four. In the morning.” He groaned. “Have you slept?” he asked as I jumped in the mini trampoline I took from my dad. “NOPE!” I giggled as he sighed and headed to our bed room. “Coming hyper child?” he asked I nodded and ran to our room. “what we doing?” I asked him. “Sleeping.” He fell on the bed and started snoring. I shrugged and took his coat off him then his shoes. I laid down next to him feeling the crash coming.