chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen

Stef’s POV

I hooked my i-pod up to a speaker in the cafeteria and started a playlist. Max smiled at me as she ate her pizza. Everyone was hanging out after school for the game. “Girls ready to practice one last time before the game so we can eat. Perfect one time through and we can go eat.” I told them. they nodded and we headed into the gym and preformed the routine.

At the very end when  they caught me  the girls slipped dropping me and my spotter was flirting with a player. That’s not a surprise. I felt arms go around me. I looked and saw Seth again. he watches me during practice. I smiled at  him and got out of his arms. I looked at the slut. “WHAT’S YOU’RE PROBLEM! This isn’t the first time!” I yelled at her. “You’re off the team.” her jaw dropped. I looked at the girls and shooed them away.

 “Seth your on. you know the routine.” I told him his jaw dropped. “Okay.” He said surprised. “I have uniform for you. and thanks again.” I sighed and dragged him into the girls changing room where the visiting team was already getting dressed. “Rayne will not know about this.” Seth whispered looking the hottie’s over. “I won’t tell if you won’t.” I promised. He nodded. “Sorry boys I need a new uniform for my friend. She got crap all over it.” I lied. They smirked and nodded as the coach walked in. “What’s going on?” he asked looking at me. “WE didn’t expect you to be so early. I need some cheerleading crap so see you on the flip side.” I said grabbing a bag I had set for when I made Seth a member of the team. I winked at a few of them and dragged a staring Seth out of the locker room. “Yum.”  We giggled together as we walked out I saw my brothers and their team. they smiled at us. “hey short stuff.” They said and we crossed our arms. “WE ARE NOT SHORT!” we snapped. “Short tempered.” A team mate chuckled. “True dat!” I yelled fist pumping the air. “guess who the newest member of the cheer squad is!” I squealed. My brothers looked at Seth. Then max. and then Alice. “Seth.” They nodded in agreement. I nodded hugging him. Nate chuckled handing me a plate with two pizza slices on it. I sat on his lap as Seth got pulled to Rayne’s. I smiled at them and leaned into Nate.

“WINNERS AGAIN!” my brothers yelled into the sky. I laughed tightening my grip on Nate. He was giving me a piggy bank ride. And Rayne was giving one to Seth. Alice. Ryan. Max Alex. And Anna and Ryder. “SETH I FORGOT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BASTARD!” he blushed and Rayne froze. “Damnit. We’ll be right back.” He said and ran off Seth holding on for dear life. I laughed and watched them. he reached in the glove compartment of his car and pull something out. I watched as Seth looked confused as he opened it. after it was open he stared frozen. Then started making out with my brother. I smiled and watched as he put the bracelet on. they were leather and had something written on them. (this is what was written on Rayne’s <seth3 and Seth’s had <Rayne3) I smiled and watched them. I kissed Nate’s neck. “I love you.” I whispered in his ear. He smiled and looked at me. “I love you too.” I smiled snuggling closer.

I ran around the bedroom as Nate chased me. I had stolen his cloths. All I wanted was a lazy day! So I was going to wear his cloths. Sweats tee and hoodie. I didn’t think his wolf would come out. and want me. “Rayne!!!!” I screamed. My brothers ran into my room and saw me on top of my dresser using a bat to keep Nate back. They looked confused. “His wolf.” I told them. “It’s been to long. Well to his wolf. I was lucky. You not so much.” Rayne chuckled and Nate backed away. “You okay?” he asked worried. “I’m fine. Thanks Rayne.” I said as Nate helped me down. “You covered in his scent set him off.” Ryder told me. I nodded and kissed Nate. “Got to go.”

“Don’t give a fuck never gave a fuck.” I sang along with IDGAF Blood on the dance floor. “About what?” Nate asked scaring me making me jump hitting my head on the top shelf of my locker. “ow.” I said pulling the headphone out of my ear. “Sorry angel. but the warning bell rang.” he told me. “Shit.” I yelled and took off running. “don’t run you’ll get hurt!” a teacher yelled. I ignored him and slid past my Spanish class room and ran in as the bell rang. “Cutting it close.” Seth laughed. I nodded sitting next to him. both of us in Spanish one.

I leaned back and tried not to fall asleep once again as I ate the extra credit Spanish food Seth brought in. whatever the hell it was it was good. Mom stormed into the room and glared at me. “I don’t want to do this anymore than you do. Come on! wedding crap time!” she said and I froze. We held off the wedding for a couple weeks because of rain. This week we were finally getting married. Tomorrow. Damn how could I forget. “Seth YOU TOO!” she yelled as she walked out of the class room. the two of us got our things together as I saw max and Alice running down the halls to us. “She recruit you too?” Seth asked them. they nodded and we followed mom.

“I like it.” the lady said I looked it over and shook my head. It was short. I crossed my arms and looked the last one on the rack over. I pulled it out and smiled. “I want this one.” I said. and mom smiled. “We’ll take it.” mom said the lady nodded and bagged it.

Soon as I got home Nate smiled and kissed me. “Hey babe.” He whispered and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and leaned closer to him only to tumble and get caught by Seth. Anna was running around a flower girl dress I smiled at her and saw my mother toss a bag at each of my brothers and Nate. He caught his and looked at it. “They should fit.” She said hugging me. “Weddings tomorrow.” she said and I froze. “She planned my wedding?” I asked dad. He nodded. “I thought she consulted you.” he said and I squeaked. “What’s wrong?” Nate asked as my brothers and Seth dragged him away. “This is going to be a wedding to remember.” I told him. Alex kissed Alice  then Anna’s forehead and ran after them.