Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

Stef’s POV

My dad had held me my brothers and Seth back after class. “Why didn’t you tell us?” dad asked Rayne as he paced the room. “I’m the first of alpha blood to be gay! In the whole world dad! How would you feel? I didn’t want anyone to hurt Seth! Look at him he’s small for his age! He wouldn’t be able to defend himself against large homophobes. Wolves that don’t want change. anyone can hurt him!” Rayne said collapsing in dad’s chair Ryder shook his head. “dude you could have told us! Where twins man we don’t care!” Ryan stood up and paced. “dad did you tell mom yet?” Ryan asked him. his head snapped up. “No but people are getting home now.” he said and mom stormed in Shane being dragged and I saw Erik run up to see what was going on. “WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME I HAD A GAY SON!” she yelled hugging Rayne he looked like he couldn’t breathe. I giggled. “You should have told mom. At least.” I laughed as Nate walked in closing the door behind him. Shane looked at Seth then Erik. “Wait why was I dragged here?” he asked confused. “Because your son’s gay too!” mom said finally letting Rayne go. He collapsed taking deep breaths. Seth ran to his side as my mom said opps. “Wait there mates?” Erik asked confused looking at them. Seth smiled nodding his eyes on Rayne.

“You’re in danger then.” Nate said picking at his nails. “You’re not the first gay alpha. Your just the first one to live this long. The last one was killed by my old pack. my own uncle was killed by his father. His mate the alpha was held back. They either kicked gay wolves out or killed them. because he was the alpha’s mate they had to kill him. the alpha went crazy. Shot him with a dart then beheaded him in front of the whole pack. bloodline packs don’t tolerate change.” he said tears in his eyes. “my father was torn apart as he watched his brother brutally beat and killed. Fourteen years old my uncle died. Dad found his mate not days after and was beat for it. they ran you know the rest.” His voice cracked. “Hey they aren’t in this pack they can’t kill him. my pack my rules.” Dad growled pulling Rayne close to him. mom growled. “He killed his own son! Just because he didn’t like his mate.” she was shaking dad pulled her into his arms and calmed her down a little. “Careful you don’t want to hurt the babies.” He reminded her. she nodded and Erik looked at Shane and then Seth. Rayne looked at Seth and laid his head on Seth’s shoulder. “Well I guess now that everyone knows things will be less difficult.” Rayne grumbled and Seth smiled at the thought.

At home some wolves looked at Seth and shrugged not caring some stared then went on with what they were doing. No one seemed to really care. I smiled and elbowed Rayne and smiled. “I’m going to find Nate. See yhea.” I said and ran to my apartment. When I walked in the living room was cleared and I saw Nate practice fighting with a sword. He pulled it making the sword two. I watched amazed it looked like he was dancing. That would be one deadly dance. “Hey.” I said and he jumped dropping his swords. “Sorry didn’t hear you come in.” he said and smiled at me. “I’ll get those.” I picked one up it was kinda heavy. But almost perfect. I pointed it at him. “On guard.” I giggled. Dad had me take fencing lessons with the guys. He looked me over. “Come on angel had it over.” he said holding his hand out. I shrugged and flipped it around handing it to him, holding the blade. “I used to take fencing. Boxing. Karate. And dad trained me to fight in wolf form.” I told him. he smiled and put his sword in its case. “How come I never noticed that before?” I asked him. “You never really saw me practice. I keep them under the bed. My dad made them himself.” He said and pulled something out of his bag. handing a dagger to me. “My mother made this to protect herself with. When my parents first met they fought each other with them then as soon as they locked eyes dad dropped the swords and mom kicked him in the chest knocking him on his back then forced the dagger in the ground right next to my dad’s head. At first he thought she was going to kill him then they-”he shuddered. “Nine months later I was there and they were running as far from their packs as they could.” He said as I looked the beautiful dagger over. smiling I handed it to him. he pushed it closer to me. “keep it. I want to know your safe. But be careful the blade is pure silver. It’ll be harder to heal.” He reminded me. I smiled. “I can’t it was your mothers.” I said he smiled. “She would want you to have it.” he told me and kissed me lightly. “I’ll start supper.” He said and walked out to the kitchen. I smiled and placed it next to his swords. And followed him.

 ehh tell me wat u think! vote comment and fan me!