Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

Stef’s POV

I sat in class waiting for something to happen. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. As a new kid walked in. finally something different! “I’m Carter.” He said and looked at the teacher. She smiled and told him to sit any were. And sadly the only empty seat was next to me. he sat next to me and looked at my brothers and then max and the other girls. Sighing he looked at me finally and stuck out his hand to shake. I smiled and shook his hand. taking in his thoughts. And smiled. ‘At least there are hot guys in this class to pass the time staring at.’ I smiled and passed him a note.

Boring class hu?

He nodded and passed me another one.

Yhea never was good at history. U r?

Stef oh and I know your gay. Please don’t tell me how hot my brothers are. All I ask.

He nodded and smiled at me. ‘nice to meet you.’ he mouthed to me I smiled as the bell rang. “you too, sit with us?” I asked him since it was lunch. “sure wait where you heading?” he asked unsure. “Lunch.” He nodded and followed us. I explained the system to him. and sat at our table.

Rayne sat down and carter sat in Seth’s seat. It was an unwritten law that Seth sat next to Rayne. The two of them are extremely close. He feels just as overprotective of Seth as I do. My brothers and I consider Seth our little bro. Seth stood behind carter and ground his teeth and sat on his other side. I saw some hurt in my brothers eyes and watched him and Seth. Nate passed us a broom in hand and smiled at me. Then frowned at carter. I rolled my eyes and winked at Nate. I watched Seth and Rayne through lunch. Something smells funny here.

I saw Seth texting in the hall again I ran past him snatched his cell and ran into a girls bathroom. he was yelling trying to get me to not look at his texts.

I looked and saw he had a ton of messages to sexy-mate I smiled and looked through his messages. Oh dirty! Man on man action. I looked and confirmed my suspicions on who sexy-mate was. Rayne. I looked through some of the pictures and saw quite a few of them with Rayne kissing Seth. Even Rayne on Seth’s bed shirtless texting not noticing. I rolled my eyes. I clicked a video and shut it off. butt-dialing. Only it was butt-videotaping. I heard them making out and getting it heavy in the first five seconds. I sent it to my brother and giggled imagining his blush.

I tossed Seth his cell back when I got to study hall and saw Rayne get wide eyed and turn bright red as he watched something on his cell. I pulled Seth’s homework over to me to check it for him. he missed two problems. “What did you send him?” Seth hissed under his breath. “did you tell him it was me?” I asked Seth. He shook his head. And I smiled. “A video labeled steamy make out accident record.” He turned bright red and lowered his gaze. “I was going to delete that.” He lied. “Sure.” I giggled and he smiled at me. “So you don’t mind?” he asked me. “no. Seth. To me you are already my little brother. Just keep it quite till you graduate. Once were out of here. the homophobes will attack like vultures hon.” He sighed. *That’s exactly why were in the dark. He’s worried for when he graduates whether or not I’ll be able to defend myself. Bull in my eyes. but I get where he’s coming from. But I want to tell the pack. he’s worried one of them will spill. Or give me the cold shoulder because he’s the first of alpha blood to be gay.* He said taking my hand so no one could listen in. I smiled at Seth. “it’s okay your secret is safe with me. I said as Rayne made his way over to me. “What are you guys talking about?” he asked kissing my forehead. And putting an arm around my shoulders. “Nothing just you and your boyfriend stuff.” I said and he froze looking at Seth who gasped looking at me and then Rayne. “Well I’ll be late for my next class got to go!” he said and ran off. I smiled and skipped to my next class. “You better hurry if want an explanation!” I said to Rayne he un-froze and took off in the direction of Seth’s next class. I giggled and continued walking.

Rayne’s POV

I caught Seth around the waist and dragged him into the nearest boys bathroom locking the door behind me. “You told my sister!” I said sitting on the toilet seat. He lowered his gaze and sat on my lap. “She stole my cell and went through my text’s. and well since that’s our communication device so no one can listen in I kind keep my favorites.” He whispered I put a finger under his chin and lifted his head so he was looking at me.  “like the video?” I asked him he turned bright red. “That was an accident. When you pushed me against the wall, well.” he said bright red. I smiled and kissed him. “It was hot babe.” I whispered in his ear he shivered and smiled at me. “Wanna retake?” I asked him and he smiled straddling me I pulled his mouth close to mine and kissed him hard.

I waited for Seth with my brothers and Stef. Nate ran over to us and kissed Stef. I wished o could do that with Seth. It’d be too dangerous for him. he’s so small and all the homophobes will take that and use it against him. he walked over to us and smiled taking his stand next to me as we waited for the others to come. Max ran over to us and Anna ran into Ryan’s arms. I sighed and got in the car with my brothers as max got in with Nate and Stef. Seth smiled sitting between me and Ryder the only twin who hasn’t found his mate yet. But then again he thinks I don’t have one. No one dose.

AWW poor seth and rayne! vote if you think they sould come out. Comment on how you think it should happen. and fan me if you love me!