chapter twenty one

Twenty one

Stef’s POV

Seth jumped on his bed next to me and max. Alice and Ryan were out. Ryder Rayne Nate and Alex were playing video games. “I’m bored!” I complained staring at Seth’s messy room. I saw my brothers jeans and shuddered. Image not needed! “Well what do you want to do?” Seth asked me. “Uh how about sleep.” I complained. I’ve been sleepy lately and Nate just smirks every time he enters the room then watches my every movement. “you okay something seems up.” Seth said pulling me into his arms. “I don’t know. just not feeling well.” I told them. “Let’s go shopping!” max suggested. “Better than this dump.” I smirked at Seth as he grumbled. “Every time I clean it Rayne messes it up again he likes messy.” He grumbled. I laughed and got up. “Let’s go tell the guys.” I said and started running to my brothers room.

When I turned the door knob it stopped part way. I started pounding on the door. “I’ll get it!” Nate yelled over the TV. And the door opened he smiled at me. “Everything okay?” he asked worried when he saw all of us. “We are going shopping. See you guys later I’ll take some guards so we’ll be fine.” I assured him Kyle and Star walked past us I grabbed their arms and dragged them down stairs with me and their mates, Sky, and grey.

Nate’s POV

I watched them walk away and bit my lip and told the others I was going. I can’t leave her alone. No one knows about her condition but me. not even her. I only just found out today.

Stef’s POV

Arms wrapped around me as I walked around Victoria’s secret I spun around ready to punch the guy but froze when I saw it was Nate. “You followed me into an underwear store.” I questioned him. “All around actually.” He said resting his forehead against mine breathing in deeply and smiling satisfied. “I love you.” he whispered and kissed me. “I love you too.” I laughed pulling back. “Come on Max is waiting at  the food court with my lunch.” I told him he smiled and followed me keeping my hand in his. “Hey guys. Look who was stalking me.” I laughed and sat down. “get anything?” Seth asked me. I shook my head. “No but I’m starved.” I told him sitting on Nate’s lap. They watched as I took my first bite. As I swallowed I covered my face up. “DON’T WATCH ME!” I screamed making Nate laugh. Several people looked our way then ignored us. “Come one don’t watch my shy angel.” Nate laughed. I elbowed him lightly and continued to eat.

I skipped around the mall Nate keeping a close eye on me. “Angel take it easy you’ll fall.” He sighed taking my hand as we entered hot topic. I backtracked and squealed a little seeing a black veil brides tee shirt. I grabbed one a black veil brides tee bracelet and necklace. Nate smiled and grabbed a shirt for himself. I smiled and bought them. the guy at the counter eyed Nate then me and shrugged and handed me my change and receipt. I skipped back out of the shop and bumped into someone knocking me flat on my ass. I got up rubbing it. “Ow.” I grumbled and looked up into the guys face and glared. Stefan. Kyra’s brother. He smirked and grabbed me pulling me into a kiss. I hit his chest and pushed against him. it was no use he works out I don’t. so instead I bit his lip drawing blood and brought my knee in between his legs. he fell to the ground I saw Nate shaking. He picked Stefan up by his collar and punched him. “Don’t ever take advantage of my wife like that again.” he growled and pulled me into his arms asking if I was okay as security made their way to us. “What happened?” he asked me. “he kissed me. so I kneed him in the nuts. My husband punched him for taking advantage of me.” I said simply. “And he’s tried it before. So second offence.” The guard nodded and picked Stefan up. I saw Kyra and she looked pissed. I flipped her off and let everyone take me home. “we’re taking you to the doctor.” I ordered Nate he grumbled and sighed agreeing.

“Your middle knuckle is fractured.” Andy told us and then looked at my split lip. “The blood had no affect on the cut your fine.” He smiled and smiled at Nate. “I understand you took over while I was gone.” Nate nodded. “I was in collage to be a doctor. Had to leave. psychotic bitches get in the way to much to finish a degree.” He explained. “soon as Kyra is taken out I’m going back to get my degree.” Andy smiled. “and then when I retire you can take over.” he laughed. “Sure. Stef’s the alpha not me. I the alpha’s mate. I’ll only help her when needed which means we’ll need two doctors.” He joked. I smiled leaning into him. “Time to go.” He said and I jumped on the counter and everything went fuzzy I put my hand to my forehead and saw Nate look worried as I collapsed. “NO!” he yelled as it all went black.