Chapter seventeen

Chapter seventeen

Ryder’s POV

I set Anna down and told her to go play with Stef. As Nate and Alex got closer to me. Nate to keep me alive and Alex to kill me. “Look I don’t love her like that all I want is for her to be happy!” I said holding my hands up. my wolf was to stubborn to let me back up. and his was too stubborn to stop. “Come on I have no romantic interest in her! she’s ten!” I yelled. He looked at Anna and lowered his gaze. “I know. she also doesn’t know what a mate is.” He snapped. I saw she wasn’t paying attention to the conversation. Just the movie Stef was watching with her. “I have a plan. I’m leaving on her thirteenth birthday to travel to allied packs. And check the treaties with them. for seven years.” I said and looked at my mother. She gasped covering her mouth. “I’m sorry. it’s the only way I can think of having her lead a normal life. not being in love with someone seven years older than her. it’ll be so strange for her. and by the time she thirteen it’ll be illegal.” I stated as Anna looked at me. “Ryder. Don’t leave.” she said and looked at Alex. “I know what a mate is. Kyra explained it to me. I asked someone else as well.” she said and ran over to me. “Your going to be my best friend right?” she asked me I smiled nodding. “I won’t go if you don’t want me to.” I whispered. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Please don’t leave me.” she whispered and tightened her grip. I closed my eyes sighing. “I won’t.” I whispered back holding her tightly to me. I’ll be anything she wants me to be.

Stef’s POV

I got stared at as I walked down the hall. BASKET BALL SEASON STARTS TODAY! I saw a flyer up. I flipped it off and pulled my too short skirt down showing more of my stomach. when Nate saw me his jaw dropped to the floor. I shut it as I walked past. Yes I’m a fucking cheerleader. None of the other cheerleaders like it and I don’t. but I needed to do it. or I wouldn’t graduate. I needed one extracurricular activity. And this is the only one I haven’t gotten kicked out of yet. Because I’m the caption. I’m also one of the smaller girls on the team so the other try to drop me a lot. I high fived Seth as I passed him making out with my brother. Smiling as I passed I moon walked into class. Rayne laughed and did the same thing. Seth shook his head and went to class. Ryan and Ryder were right after Rayne moon walking into class. the four of us were in a straight line butts to fronts. We stuck our asses out at the same time and clapped then slapped our asses. We’ve been doing this since we entered high school the night before a game. And every time we do we win. Erik rolled his eyes and pointed to our seats. Which were on different part of the room. if we sat near each other all we do would do is talk.

Kat Deluna drop it low was playing in the gym for our prep rally. I twisted and turned my body. As it played. (cue music)

Drop it low,
Pop it up, pop it up, turn around (x4)

verse 1

Move your body baby, bom bom bom
When I shake it, I’mma steal-a the show
Come one baby, run run run
Quiero eso, dale long long long
Whine up, baby, whine, whine, whine
Take it slow, do it one more time
Feel it up, perfect moment la cool-a
Feel it up, like tomorrow, tomorrow
Feel it up, you never forget it

I'mma see you looking it at me
Oh my my sexy boy
Uno, dos, tres

Dale...Move you body!

Drop it low,
Pop it up, pop it up, turn around (x2)

Pa abajo, dale pa abajo

Drop it low,
Pop it up, pop it up, turn around (x2)

Verse 2

Move your body baby, round, round, round
Make it happen, then show it around
Shake your booty, make it pow, pow, pow
Turn around, keep it coming for more-a
Break a sweat, he'll be back in for more-a
Hold my body like a coca cola
Move your body, baby take me ahora

Come to me, cuz you like my sabor-a
I'm a freaking donna...

I'mma see you looking it at me
Oh my my sexy boy
Uno, dos, tres

Dale...Move you body!

[Chorus]

Drop it low,
Pop it up, pop it up, turn around (x2)

Pa abajo, dale pa abajo

Drop it low,
Pop it up, pop it up, turn around (x2)

[Bridge]

Todo el mundo se menea, se menea, se menea

Baby, baby, baby, baby
If you want it, come and get it
Believe it, you're gonna get it

[Chorus]

Drop it low,
Pop it up, pop it up, turn around (x2)

Pa abajo, dale pa abajo

Drop it low,
Pop it up, pop it up, turn around (x2)

The basket ball players ran on the court as we backed off. my brothers blew their mates a kiss except Ryder because Anna wasn’t here and he wouldn’t do that to her. not yet. Then they turned to me and blew me a kiss.

After the prep rally my brothers ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. Seth. Alice and Max waiting for me. soon as my brothers let me go my besties hugged me. I saw Alex at the edge of the auditorium. He jogged over to max and wrapped his arms around her as Nate’s arms wrapped around me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Why didn’t you tell me you were a cheerleader?” he asked me. I smiled. “Cause I hate it.” I sang leading him to my locker. His arms still wrapped around me. I giggled. “Why?” he whined. “Sometimes I wonder how you got in med school.” I rolled my eyes with him. “Why?” he asked again leaning again Rayne’s closed locker. I looked over and saw Rayne at Seth’s locker. Laughing and smiling.  more than I’ve seen him since we all transformed.  The four of us were in the same clearing that night.

“Would you like to walk around school in a short tight skirt and a tiny top?” I asked him. he smirked. “Not one bit. But babe you look great.” He growled in my ear pushing me against my locker. Ryder cleared his throat Anna on his back. “Tell Alex I’m taking Anna to the playground down at the elementary school.” He said as Anna giggled. Nate looked at her and smiled pulling Ryder over so he could kiss Anna’s forehead. “See yhea later angel.” he told her. she waved to us and Ryder jerked her up making her wrapper her arms tighter around his neck and legs tighter around his back he laughed and walked away. “Alex!” I yelled he whipped his head over to me. “Missing someone?” I asked him he looked down at his side then around the school hall. “Where is she?” he asked worried. “Ryder has her. he’s taking her to the playground.” I told him he nodded and relaxed. “Well whatever they talked about sure worked.” I sighed. Nate nodded. “All he said was there was no romantic interest in Anna yet. Not until she’s ready for a mate.” I nodded as he grabbed my bag from the top of my locker and led me to the cafeteria.

i know not much of a chapter