Chapter twenty eight

NOOOOOO! only two more chapters!!!!! *sobbs into hands* well you can always read about seht and Rayne if you want. sorry it took me forever but my computer is crap. trust me you'll love the end. it's cute. OH NO I"VE SAID TO MUCH! Hmmm distraction. Guess what my lunch time topic was today at school. (i.e wat my friends and i talked about during lunch.) get it right and i'll dedicate the next chapter to you! get close and i'll give you a shout out.

Chapter twenty eight

Stef’s POV

I dragged Seth up stairs hoping there was some form of transportation. I stopped dead when I saw Stefan and Kyra. Stefan saluted me and ran into the fight. Kyra tossed me a set of keys  but soon passed out.

Seth’s POV

I hauled Stef into the car with Kyra’s help. I drove like a mad man to Andy’s I saw blood and whimpered. “Stef come on you’re the strongest person I know hold on for your babies.” I told her she stirred as I reached our pack hospital. Many pack members had returned Nate was helping fix some members up when he saw Stef. “NO!” he yelled. Ryan held him back as Rayne pulled me into his arms watching the curtain close hiding his sister.

Nate’s POV

 I helped as many pack members as I could as Andy ran to the fried cursing. “What?” I asked him. “Stef needs blood now. or she’s going to lose one or both babies. And possibly die.” The pack member I was helping held me up. then I remembered something. “take as much as you need from me. O negative.” I told him. he nodded and pulled out a needle and a blood bag setting it up as fast as he could. I willed my blood to flow faster. But it stayed it’s slow pace.

Stef’s POV

I woke up looking around me I saw Nate a little pale. “The babies!” I nearly shouted looking at him worried. He smiled at me and kissed my knuckles. “Fine. Your okay. I gave you blood saving all of you.” he told me. “You have AB Positive?” I asked him. he laughed. “No o negative. O blood type can be safely put in anyone.” He told me I smiled. “You saved our babies?” I asked him. “I’ll protect you no matter what.” He promised. “The pack?” I asked worried. “You’ve been out for nearly a day. Your eight months pregnant today.” He told me I smiled and hugged him. “Did you save my pack too?” I asked him. he laughed nodding. “You had it the worst. I took down my cousin. Their pack is ours now.” he told me I smiled. “Jasmine’s dead. So we have nothing but the babies and Seth to worry about. “Seth what’s wrong with Seth?” I asked worried. “He’s a pregnant male.” Nate reminded me. “right. I almost forgot.” I muttered going back to sleep.

I walked over to Nate. It’s been two days since my ordeal. “Nate. My water just broke. I’m barely seven months.” I said he went into action. “Alright get in the car.” He said leading me outside. He got me in his car and I screamed as a contraction hit. I threw my head back against the head rest.  Nate sped un trying to get to Andy’s.

Half way there Nate pulled over and moved me into the backseat ripping my jeans off. “Angel I need you to breath. We need to get the first one out. we might be able to make it to Andy’s for the second.” He told me I nodded and pushed.

I tried ignoring the pain. Not possible. “I see a head.” Nate said. “Were almost there Angel just a few more pushes and we’ll have our first baby.” He told me I smiled at him. five minutes later I heard screaming. “It’s a boy.” He told me I smiled as he handed me my baby boy. “Nate your father’s name was Sage right?” I asked him he nodded confused. “Meet your son sage Natey.” I told him he smiled at me getting me in the car as he called Andy. He pulled a pair of scissors out of a bag he grabbed from his truck. He cut the cord and wrapped our baby boy in a blanket as the contractions came again.

This one was faster. Five minutes apart. “Girl.” He told me. “Natalie. Your mother’s name.” I told him he smiled. “you don’t have to do that.” He said holding our daughter as he tried to calm her.

Andy appeared a few minutes later  I had been wrapped in a blanket and hauled to Andy’s emergency room and fell asleep.

When I woke up Nate was holding the twins and I was in our bedroom. “how are they?” I asked him. “Perfect and so are you.” he said handing them over.

Arn't they cute! vote if you agree!