Munions

"THEY ARE NOT FOOD! STOP TRYING TO EAT THEM!" Petal yelled.

Skaarf had been chasing after her munions and trying to eat them since last week. Petal was running out of Brambleboom seeds to plant and produce her battle companions from.

"What's all the noise." Ardan complained as he went out of his tent.

Petal quickly leaped towards Ardan to complain about Skaarf. "This thing has been eating my munions! Can you please tie him up or something?!" Petal said.

"We can't do that, you know Skaarf will only burn his restraints." Ardan said.

Petal huffed and glared at Skaarf who was happily flying around the scared munions. "Curses!" she grunted before hopping away.

Ardan felt bad for Petal but Skaarf simply couldn't be contained. All the method they did to try and stop the creature from eating the munions last week failed. No rope, chain nor fence contained Skaarf—even Adagio's flame and Celeste's magic were useless against the little dragon.

"Let's be thankful that Petal has not yet blow up Skaarf dadda." Celeste chimed.

"If we don't do any actions soon I'm sure that is what will happen." Ardan said and rubbed the bridge of his nose to stop the migraine threatening to happen.

In frustration, Petal left the base to wander around the jungle. Two of her remaining munions trailed behind, making incoherent noises as always. Petal hopped away until she found herself in the Kraken lair. The Kraken was fast asleep, but what caught her attention was the paw-print trail, blazed with purple aura and the smell of a wet-dog lingering in the air.

"Fortress." Petal hissed.

The short creature decided to follow the tracks and went into the enemy side of the jungle. She made sure to be careful and avoided the bushes as much as she can so she will not trip any land mines. A sudden spine-tingling howl startled Petal and soon the low rumbling of the ground was heard. She knew it was Fortress's pack of wolves now on the run to hunt her down. Petal looked in the small pouch containing the brambleseeds; She took one and threw it on the ground where it planted itself, seconds later a new munion bloomed. The three munions then assembled in front of her—ready to defend and fight.

"Munnies, we have to be careful." she said.

As the growling noises neared and the wolves' steps quickened, Petal took out some minion candy and fed it to her munions making them stronger for a while. The green creature also set up her own land mines around her to help in battle. When the wolves found her they lunged forward but the munions blocked them and began attacking them. Petal began to attack too—shooting sunbeams at Fortress's own minions. They were able to defeat one and another if only Fortress did not arrive.

"Well, well, if it isn't the walking food." Fortress taunted. "Did you come here to taste defeat?"

"Shut up and let's begin this battle!" Petal grunted and launched herself towards her enemy.

To Be Continued...

A/N: Sleepy writer is sleepy.