Yeon-in

//:TARGET_ZERO-TWO-THREE/
/:LOCK_/

Alpha began vocalizing words and numbers that Kestrel did not understand. The last time she saw her, Daisy was able to return to her normal self for a brief moment. The cyborg cried about all the murder she committed for the queen. It broke the archer's heart seeing how tormented her friend was by the inhumane thing the Storm Queen have done to her.

"Kestrel!" Ardan yelled at the archer's ear. The technologist had shielded Kestrel from Alpha's attack just in time. If he was a minute late, the girl would have been sliced in half.

The archer soon came to her senses and instinctively whipped out her weapon. "Please don't hurt her!"

Ardan glanced back at the girl with a confused questioning look on his face.

"Please.." Kestrel begged.

As Alpha continued to assault the barrier Ardan had set, everyone else in camp began coming out of their quarters. Koshka immediately spotted Taka who was knocked unconscious. The feline ran to his side as Celeste, Skye and Petal followed.

"Dadda what's happening!?" Celeste inquired as she tried to take in what was going on.

"We're under attack." Ardan answered before he hit Celeste with his vanguard without a warning.

The princess who wasn't startled by her father's action began attacking Alpha with heliogenesis to keep the cyborg at a distance. "How many are they?"

"I don't know but it's this one that keeps on attacking." Ardan answered.

"Is she the one Taka encountered?" Celeste asked.

Ardan shook his head. "I don't know yet, Taka's out cold." the technologist said as he tried to keep the barrier up for a few seconds more.

"She's not bad! Please don't hurt her!" Kestrel cried.

"What do you mean?! She's trying to kills us! That's mean!" Petal spat loudly as she threw brambleboom seeds on the ground to make munions.

Kestrel didn't snap back at Petal and instead continued to gather herself from the shock of seeing Daisy again.

"I need to get to my bot!" Skye announced after she tied her hair back.

"I'll cover you." Ozo who had just arrived with Adagio and Skaarf said.

Skye nodded at Ozo and began running towards the warehouse Ardan had built for her robot. Halfway to the warehouse, Alpha's attention diverted to them and somehow was able to move fast despite the obvious damage on one of her legs.

Celeste tried to stop the cyborg using her core collapse but missed due to the sudden speed that Alpha displayed.

Alpha lunged towards Skye but Ozo threw himself in and blocked her core charge using three-ring circus.

"NINE. TEN. ONE." Alpha counted.

The carnie ape quickly made another attack and dashed towards Alpha but the cyborg evaded and kicked Ozo to the other side of the camp.