2

When our plane touched down and we walked out into the terminal I noticed Artem and Janel smiling and walking over to us. I hadn't  met Janel before but am excited to see how well her and Artem work together.

"So these must be your boys!" She said excitedly. "They look just like you, Artem. Sooo handsome!" She was touching his chest.

I smiled at her, "I'm Emma." I said making sure she knew that his wife was standing right here.

"Emma!" She said "I know. I mean I've heard so much about you." She hugged me, "no I am just excited to meet the three of you, your daddy has told me all about you guys too." She smiled at the boys.

"Hey dad!" Vlad gave him a fist bump.

"Hey buddy, how was your flight?"

"It was so cool!" He said "but Alek was a scaredy cat." Vlad laughed at his brother.

"Be nice." He warned him. Artem then kneeled down beside Alek who was hiding behind me.

"Hi buddy." Artem said delicately "aren't you happy to see me?" He smiled at him with his arms out.

Alek immediately ran into his arms. Artem picked him up and swirled him around.

"See, your such a big boy." I said "I told you daddy would be here waiting for you when we got off the plane."

"Vlad." Artem said "come with us to go get the luggage, ladies you can go wait in the car."

"Are you sure you can handle them, and the luggage by yourself?" I asked him.

"Yeah. We're all strong Russian men here." He smiled mischievously before taking off with them.

Janel and I  couldn't help but crack up.

"He is such a good father!" She said

"Yeah." I nodded "he's the best, they adore him more than even he realizes."

She led me to where the driver was waiting to take us to the dance studio and we sat and talked.

"So what dance are you doing this week?" I asked.

"Ready for this?" She said making it into a big reveal... "We're doing a burlesque!"

My jaw dropped, I looked her up and down and got extremely angry. The burlesque dance is extremely sexy and raunchy and I know that Artem doesn't play around, he makes his dances sexier than television should allow.

"How's that going?" I asked biting my tongue and stopping myself from acknowledging my jealousy.

"It's really fun!" She laughed "and awkward, but fun. I told him this dance should be something you two do in private, not something we should be doing in front of a live studio and national audience."

She sounded to me like she was bragging more than she was just telling me information.

I was rescued by the sight of Artem pushing a cart full of luggage with Alek on his shoulders and Vlad sitting in the cart. My men.

I got out to help them and then we got in the car. Since we didn't have car seats, I held Alek in my lap and Vlad sat beside Artem.

Soon we arrived at the studio and the boys ran inside with their new friend Janel. To my surprise Alek felt very comfortable now that he has seen how happy, positive and nice she is. It was a blessing in disguise and I reminded myself to thank her later for getting him out of his shell.

I pulled Artem to the side.

"I heard your doing a burlesque." I smiled at him and he instantly started to laugh.

"Honey," he smiled "it's just a dance, I promise I am not going to make it too bad, I'm a dancer what do you want from me?"

I pulled him in for a long awaited kiss. "I know." I said "let's go show our boys around, this is where we reconnected 10 years ago."

"Yes it is." He picked me up and swung me around "best year of my life."