13

The next 3 days went by pretty quickly, I had to take the boys to the dance studio for their practices. None of the kids take it very seriously. They are all young and doing simple steps that most are bound to mess up, it's inevitable. The whole thing is just for fun, to get the kids moving and to teach the next generation to love to dance.

All of the parents of the kids are excited for the same reason. They were sad to hear I would be a gone a whole week from the studio but I assured them that Artem would be a good fit as a replacement. All of the Moms couldn't wait to see me go so they could meet my husband, great more women to flock around him. I couldn't help but to laugh.

Artem and I haven't slept in the same bed since everything happened last weekend. We have been coexisting in the same house only interacting with eachother when it came to the boys and avoiding the important discussion about our relationship and where this has left us.

Artem agreed to let us deal with what's going to happen to us after I go on my trip with Maks, who has been in L.A. visiting his brother the last few days. For a whole week I will be able to get away from the stress of the responsibilities in my life and have fun. Maks is working, apparently, so I will be hopefully spending time with him and watching his performances when he is doing his thing up on stage.

I was all packed up and ready to go and Tony, who is the best chauffeur around came and picked me up to bring me to the airport where I will be meeting Maks. He will be arriving there soon from his flight from L.A.

I hugged and kissed my boys each very tightly and told them each that I loved them.

To my surprise Alek didn't cry, I was waiting for it and then he spoke.

"I will miss you momma." He said

"I'll miss you too." I hugged him again and then pulled Vlad in for a group hug. "I'll miss you both so much."

I looked up at Artem. He was standing there smiling at the sight of me and the boys.

I stood up and gave him a hug. I kinda wanted to give him a kiss to see if there was any spark of hope left, but it didn't feel appropriate in the moment, not in front of the kids and Tony. I also didn't want to give Artem a premature sense of hope, I still don't know how this trip is going to make me feel.

After another round of goodbyes because I knew I would miss my boys so much, we were off.

Tony took me into the airport and sat with me in the little bar area before the check-in point.

"How are you and Artem doing?" He asked "have you forgiven him, you don't seem angry anymore."

"I don't know how to feel." I admitted "when I'm with Artem I see him as unfaithful and don't know if I can make my marriage work but then I see Maks, what I feel for him has become so strong, and then there I am feeling like a hypocrite."

"Maybe your feelings for Maks mean something. People change over time you know, it's perfectly okay. Maybe it's inevitable, and maybe your obvious attraction to Maks can help you to realize that Artem isn't a bad person for hurting you like he did, maybe you guys no longer want to be with eachother."

Although it didnt come out quite the best, what Tony was trying to say made sense. If what Artem did has driven me closer to Maks then I have to trust my feelings and choose whatever path will make me happy. All I knew was that I definitely would break Artem's heart if I choose to end our marriage but he has already broken my heart.

During this trip to Paris I will be thinking about my self and my own happiness and whatever happens happens and it will be dealt with when we have to return to the states.