3

We walked into the studio to see Vlad dancing in the middle of a big circle of pros and celebs cheering him on.

I noticed Janel sitting with Alek in the corner.

"Go on and cheer on Vlad!" I said "he wants your support, I'm gonna go sit with Alek."

"No, Alek needs me, I'll bring him over and cheer on Vlad at the same time."

I did as he said and walked over to a group of people I actually know very well. Everyone was excited to see me, especially Peta.

"Vlad is so handsome!" She laughed. "It's soo good to see you guys!"

"He looks like a mini Artem." I smiled "I am so excited to be here." I said hugging her.

This whole show consists of basically all of the originals from the pro and pro season that started this all off. Many of us did drop out when our careers took another turn and when they introduced celebrities to the show but many stayed, Artem, Peta, Val and the Houghs included.

The one person who I haven't seen in a very long time has been Maks. He is Vlads godfather but is no longer with Peta. He has been traveling the globe dancing and living his life. I don't blame him, he doesn't like being surrounded by people who are happy when he can't find his own true happiness.

"Go Vlad! Go Vlad!" Everyone clapped.

"Momma, join me." he started doing the wave with his arms.

"Do your recital routine." I smiled "I'll be Natalie." Natalie is his cute little 6 year old partner that he dances with for the couple dances. It is so cute to watch and I choreographed it so I know every step.

We danced to it and the circle widened. Soon Artem and Alek were dancing around with us and everyone was smiling at how handsome the men in our family are. I kissed Artem and everyone cheered one last time before taking off to their separate rehearsal rooms.

We were in Peta's room and so Vlad and I stuck around for a little bit. Her celebrity partner is James Maslow and she just so happens to be dating him so she introduced him to her godson.

"Vlad! Come give your auntie Peta a kiss."

He did as he was told and was of course full of questions.

"Where is Uncle Maks, I haven't seen him in like a year, who is this?" He smiled up at James.

James squatted down.

"This is James, he's my really good friend and we spend a lot of time together."

"Hi buddy." He said

"Like you and uncle Maks used to?" He asked her.

"Honey..." I joined their conversation to save Peta from answering his tough questions. I swear he has a future in being a lawyer if dancing doesn't work out. "You remember what I told you, things change, Uncle Maks is traveling the world remember."

"Yeah he sent me a postcard!" He said excitedly. He looks up to Maks and has just lately been wanting to see him.

"Have fun rehearsing today." I told them as I led Vlad out of their room and over to where his dad was.

"There you guys are!" Janel said "your daddy wants to show you some of the dance were doing on Monday night!"

My eyes immediately darted to Artem who mouthed the words "it's okay," at me reminding me that it's just a dance.