11

After hours had passed I decided to call Maks, considering the fact that I haven't forgiven Artem yet and that he doesn't deserve my phone call.

After three rings he answered and I still couldn't believe that Maks was back and answering my phone calls instead of ignoring them.

"Emma" Artem spoke. Oh no! I did not want to get emotional all over again. I just wanted to know where they were for the sake of the boys.

I didn't respond to him.

"Emma.." he continued "Maks and I had a long discussion over a few drinks. We are on our way home now, I am still so sorry and I truly hate myself."

"Good, the boys miss you both." was all I said.

"I'm glad that I am home now and I wont be leaving again for a very long time, until I make this up to you and the boys and show you how great of a husband I really am."

"What are you talking about?" I was confused, I was still upset with him and now he is saying that he is staying here.

"I quit the show." he suddenly blurted out, sadness still in his voice with a new hint of hope for my forgiveness.

"Artem Chigvintsev!" I yelled, stopping him from doing this to his career. "You are not quitting the show because of her, you are finishing and you and I will see what happens to us after you get home following the finale in a few weeks.

"No." he spoke, "I am home for good and Maks is planning on taking you with him on his final work trip, and i'm going to stay with the boys while you get a break from everything. You deserve it."

"No." I said, "I am not leaving them." I had been so excited that Maks arrived back home, I never even thought to ask him why he was home or for how long, and apparently he is leaving again.

"Emma" All of a sudden Maks was on the other end speaking to me in his angelic tone, "you do deserve to travel the world and not have to be the responsible parent at all times, Artem is a good father to your boys, he will be more than capable of watching over them while you accompany me on my trip to Paris, I have one last thing that I need to take care of out there and I want you to come with me."

The boys ran into the room, "are they Fb back yet?" Vlad jumped up and down.

"No" my voice shook, "they will be home very soon, I promise. Go play with your toys, help your brother"

"See." Maks said, "they love their mother but need their father too, come with me."

"Just come home" I spoke crying. and then I hung up, angry that my emotions were being completely destroyed by the many things being thrown in my direction. Of course I wanted to leave and travel the world with Maks, I also am still in love with my husband and best friend, Artem, who is the father of the two most precious little people in my life. I cant just leave my children to go have fun in another country.