Chapter 1

Jessica's POV:

Sex, everyone talks about it. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. I guess I'm what you may call "inexperienced." I've kissed a guy once. When I was in seventh grade. I think I was about thirteen? It was a dare too. I don't really count that either because I don't even like guys. I'm seventeen now, and tired of being me. Last week, I got a fake I.D. and tonight, I'm finally going to lose my virginity. No, this isn't another story about how I become a pregnant teen or anything, because like I said I'm a lesbian.

I actually think I look really hot tonight. I'm wearing a low cut black clingy t-shirt, and a short black skirt. I'm also wearing heels. My hair looks hot too. I have wavy hair, and well the color is hard to describe. It's not light brown, but it's not dark brown either. I guess it's just in the middle, my hair is long too. My eyes though, are just boring. They're just plain old brown.

My best friend Selena helped me pick out my outfit. She has an eye for this stuff. She's what everyone calls "hot." I do think she's beautiful. Like if she wasn't my best friend... Maybe I could see myself being attracted sexually to her. Anyways, I've known her since I was five. Yup, I met her in kindergarten and we hit it off right away. We've been best friends ever since. She was the first one I came out to. She accepted me right away. She's straight. Like she's boy crazy. Boys are crazy for her too. She has long, dark, straight, black hair. She has an amazing body, and she's tall. She has green eyes. They're stunning.

Anyways, enough about Selena and back to me. I've been told I have a nice body too. I'm slender, and tall too. I have a nice tan as well, which is always a plus. I don't even have to like lay out in the sun or go to a tanning booth, it's just natural.

I told my parents I was sleeping over at Selena's house. It's a Sunday night, and I would have gone out last night but I had to go over to my grandparent's house. I have school tomorrow but I don't really care. Tonight is the night, I can just feel it.

I had to walk all the way here from my house, which sucks, but the second I step onto what as known as "gay street" I can feel a totally different atmosphere. I feel like I can be myself. I'm out at school, and I'm hated for it. So I can't really be myself there. This street as known as "gay street" because this is where all the gays are. They have all the gay and lesbian bars here, and this is where they have gay pride every year.

I look around, and take in the sight. It's nice. I see a rainbow pride flag, and I see a bunch of couples kissing everywhere. I've never seen two girls or two guys kiss in person. This is my first time. In my neighborhood, and in my school, it's like a crime to be gay. Here, it's just so different.

I walk up to the club building. It's fairly large, and has the words "Illusion" written across the top. This club is supposedly the hottest lesbian club in my town. You can probably hear the music from like a mile away it's so loud.

I'm in line waiting to get in, and I can't tell you how nervous I am. My stomach is like doing cartwheels. Like can I even pass for twenty one? That's not the only reason I'm nervous either. I'm nervous to meet a girl. I'm nervous to even talk to a girl. God, I'm such a loser aren't I?

The girl in front of me shows her I.D. before heading inside. I'm next, and oh god maybe this was a huge mistake. I start to turn around to leave, before I hear a voice.

"I.D.?" The man says.

He's super tall, buff, and bald. The definition of scary. Like he could snap me in half like a twig if he wanted to.

"Here you g-go." I hand him my I.D. trembling.

He smiles and hands it back to me. "There you go."