Chapter 11

Jessica's POV:

Living with Brianna has been amazing. Well, for the most part. The only bad part is when she brings home girls to fuck. I just put my headphones in, turn up my music, and try and forget what's going on in the other room. I try not to get jealous, but I just can't help it. I've just learned how to keep my jealousy better contained, and to myself.

I've been living with Brianna for about two months now. Christmas is just right around the corner. The only good part about Christmas is that I get a two week break. I won't even be spending the holiday with my family this year. I've talked to my dad a bit since I've moved out, but no word from my mom.

"Good morning." Brianna slightly sits up, her arms still wrapped around me, and kisses my cheek.

"Morning." I intertwine our fingers together.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" She kisses my hand.

"I wish. But sadly you have meetings, and I have school." I frown.

"The weekend went by too fast." She kisses my neck softly.

I love when Brianna is in a lovey dovey type of mood. I know, I'm a dork, saying lovey dovey like I'm five. She's just so cute sometimes I can't control my cheesiness. When her lips touch any part of my body, it sends chills down my spine. When our hands interlock, it feels so right. As if our hands were made to fit together.

"Well, we did spend all weekend having sex." I giggle.

"I know. Can't we just ditch or something?" She begins kissing down my arm.

"Would you like a detention, Miss Steele?" I joke.

"I can think of some better ways you can punish me." She whispers softly, her lips touching my ear.

I close my eyes and bite my lip. "You are literally going to kill me."

She slides her hand down my stomach. "I'd much rather make you scream my name."

After I do end up screaming her name, we rush to go take a shower. I don't really care if I'm late for school, because morning sex is definitely worth it. It's like my coffee, I need it to get me through the day.

Once our shower is done, I put on my ugly school uniform. A few more months, I'll graduate. Then I'll never have to wear this uniform ever again. I can burn it. It'll be just a distant memory along with the rest of my high school life. I'll forget all the things ever said to me. I'll forget all the times I've gotten slammed into lockers. I'll forget Amanda. The only two things I want to remember during my years of high school is the memories I've shared with Selena and Brianna.

Brianna presses her lips to mine, and kisses me passionately. "Now come on, we have to go. I'm already late for a meeting." She kisses me again. "You're lucky you're so cute." She smirks.

After she locks up, we head out to her car. She opens the door for me to get in, and kisses me again. Once in the driver's seat, she starts the car.