Chapter 10

Brianna's POV:

Living with Jessica isn't the easiest thing in the world. In a way, I feel like I'm married! Which, is something that I will never do. Marriage is something that straight people do. It's an institution that was created long, long ago. Although, you do have those U-Haul type lesbians. You know, the ones that fall in love on the first date, and on the second date they bring a moving van? Me, I just believe in fucking. You get all the pleasure, with a minimal amount of bullshit. 

"Good morning baby." I feel Jessica's lip press up against my shoulder. Her arms are wrapped tightly around me. 

"Yeah, morning." I respond, rolling my eyes.

"Aww, is someone Miss Grumpy Gills this morning?" She giggles.

I roll my eyes again. "Fuck off."

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" She jokes.

"Yeah, I did actually. BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING SLEEPING IN IT." I sit up, and rub my eyes.

"Aww, my grumpy girl. Do you want me to make you some coffee?" She asks.

I look over and glare at her. "I want you to leave me the fuck alone. Go hang out with some people your own age." I'm not her 'girl.' Even though it was kind of cute when she called me that. Wait, no it wasn't. Fine, yes it was. It was incredibly cute.

"Yeah, maybe I will. It gets boring hanging out with you old people all the time."

She gets up, and leaves me there with my mouth hanging open. How dare she call me old. How dare she. I am absolutely appalled. I am not old. I never will be old. Never ever. She's just young. But, that doesn't make me old! She's only younger by a few years. I am older, but I am not old.

I hear the water turn on, and I follow her into the bathroom.

I press my bare body up against her back, and wrap my arms around her. "Say something like that again, and I'll have to spank you." I smirk, before kissing her neck.

"Oh really now? Well if that's my punishment maybe I'll have to be bad more often." She giggles all cute like.

I take her hand, and pull her into the shower. I push her up against the glass, and press my lips to hers, kissing her passionately. Shower sex is always amazing. Then again, so is car sex, and movie theatre sex, and sex in public places. Oh, and definitely sex in the work place. Sex in general is just amazing.

After we finish our shower, I decide I'm going to stop by Joe's. Michelle, Ellie, and Tiffany are probably already there. Today is Saturday, and so far I don't have anything planned. I have the day free to do anything that I would like. And well, so far I already did Jessica.

I rummage through my closet (which is now also crowded with many of Jessica's things) and look for something to wear. I decide to just wear a black tank-top, and some jeans. Even in something as plain as that, I still look sexy as fuck. I always do. But, you already knew that. I run a brush through my hair, making sure it looks perfect. I spray some perfume on, because just like I always good, I always smell good.