Chapter 25 (Five years later, final chapter)

Jessica's POV:

Five years later. Time sure goes by fast. It seems like just yesterday I was going to my first club, meeting the first and only girl I've ever loved, and losing my virginity. It's crazy looking back at all I've experienced over the years. I graduated college at the top of my class, and I have the most wonderful job as a counselor for victims of abuse and trauma. It's amazing how much my story has been able to help and inspire others. I've touched the lives of so many people. They've helped me too, being able to share my story and know that I'm not alone. I've never been alone though. I have had the support of my family, my friends, and my wonderful wife Brianna. Yes, we're married now.

Brianna and I got married two years ago. It wasn't in a church. I didn't really want that, and Brianna sure as hell didn't want that. She was still traumatized enough from Michelle and Paige's church wedding. It was a beautiful beach wedding. We both wore gorgeous white dresses. Brianna looked sexy as always, but hey, I looked pretty good myself. Selena was my maid of honor, and Michelle was Brianna's. I was fine with just having a small wedding, but you know Brianna. She has to have the best of everything no matter what it is and nothing less. The wedding was perfect though, everything I've ever dreamed of and more. Here's the most surprising news... Brace yourself... We're expecting our first child in six months. I never thought I would get married to Brianna, and I especially never thought I would be having her child. I was the one, me Jessica Owens (Now Jessica Steele), that changed the great Brianna Steele, the womanzier. I made her a one woman girl.

As for the rest of the gang and my family, I'll give you an update. Michelle and Paige are also doing amazing. They're on their second kid, can you believe that? Their first child is the cutest, sweetest little boy (I know our child will be cuter though). His name is Kevin, he's three. Their second child is just beautiful. She's six months. Her name is Lily. Michelle and Paige come over for dinner every Sunday. Brianna's sad because she doesn't have anything to tease Michelle for anymore, except the fact that she still believes Michelle is in love with her. Michelle denies it of course, but I think a little part of her heart will always be reserved for Brianna. Michelle makes fun of Brianna more then Brianna does Michelle now that Brianna, who swore she would never get married or have kids, is now part of the club.

Tiffany and Ellie actually ended up getting married last year too! Now everyone is all paired up and off having kids and starting their lives together. Although, they haven't had any kids yet. I'm not sure if they even want kids. They have lots of cats though. Like a fuck ton of cats, and I'm not even exaggerating. They have eleven cats. It's like every time I go over to their house, there's a new cat. Don't get me wrong, I love animals, but they have to stop taking in every stray cat they see off the street. We also hang out with them every week. Usually we'll all go to Illusion a couple times a week. We all make Michelle and Paige go with us at least once a week now, even though they're settled into parenthood and domestic life, which Brianna and I will soon be joining. That doesn't mean we have to stop having fun all together. That's something we'll always make time for. Of course our kids will always come first though.

Selena is doing good too. She's still in college. She's going to medical school to become a doctor. I try to see her at least once a week too, but it's hard because we're both so busy. We talk every day though. She's still my best friend and that will never change. I love that girl. She's been with me through thick and thin. She's not seeing anyone currently, and just focused on her schoolwork and becoming the best doctor she can be. It's great that she's going to help people, I know that's something we both love to do.