Chapter 3

Jessica's POV:

Every night since I've met Brianna, which has been about three weeks now, I've been sneaking out of the house or I've been making up excuses. There's only so many times I can go to Selena's house. I think my parents are becoming suspicious, but they have no idea what I'm really doing. They probably think I'm sneaking off to see some boy. If they only knew the truth.

Brianna and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. Not only have we been having a lot of amazing mind blowing sex, but we've been getting to know each other too. It's not all about the sex. Trust me, she's really amazing in bed but she has a really great personality as well. I like her personality. Actually scratch that, I love her personality. She acts all tough on the outside, but on the inside she's all the things she pretends not to be. Despite her policy about not doing girlfriends, I think she's developing feelings for me.

Tonight, I'm going to see Brianna again. It's Saturday so my parents shouldn't care if I go to Selena's or not. She's my best friend and well, my only friend so they're used to me spending all of my time with her.

I spend the whole day at Selena's house. We just do what we usually do. She talks about boys, I listen. She did ask about Brianna though. I think she's happy for me. I'm happy. Brianna makes me happy.

A little after ten, I leave Selena's house and make my way over to Illusion.

When I arrive there, I find Brianna by the bar. She just took a shot.

I go over to her and kiss her cheek. "Hey." I smile at her.

"You know they have laws against stalking." She smirks at me.

Her meanness is just a way of her trying to cover up her feelings for me.

Her friends and I are making awkward eye contact.

"Oh... Do you want me to introduce you guys or something?" Brianna asks.

No one says anything...

"This is Michelle." She points to the girl closest to her.

Michelle is very pretty. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a really gorgeous smile. It's a smile that could light up the whole room.

"It's nice to meet you." She smiles at me and extends her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too." I smile back as I shake her hand.

"This is Ellie."

Ellie looks like the typical butch. She has short black hair, and green eyes. She's wearing a tank-top, and I can't help but stare at her arms. They're really nice. She must work out a lot. She's well... Hot.

"And last and certainly my least favorite person in the group, Tiffany."

Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"Hi." She smiles at me.

I smile back at her.

She's very pretty. She has medium length blonde hair, and blue eyes. Not a bad smile either.

All of Brianna's friends seem really nice. I guess that makes Brianna the mean one out of the group.

"And this is my stalker, Jessica." Brianna points at me.

I roll my eyes. "That was so funny, I forgot to laugh." I stick out my tongue at her.

Her friends snicker a bit.