Unconsciousness, Irritation and Spying

Jennifer’s POV

“What!? Michelle was carrying Lewis out!?” I ask out loud. Tamara nods. Does Michelle actually like him? She clearly has a thing for Keith though. But then since the fight....it could have changed without us knowing.

“What do you think happened in there though?” Natalie asks. “Lewis wouldn’t faint for a trivial thing. He’s not that type of guy.”

“I have no idea. I couldn’t hear what was going on in the stores. I did see him going into the stores but didn’t come out for a while. Then Michelle went in and also didn’t come out until there was 10 minutes left of class. Lewis was looking very pale.” Tamara finishes explaining. She looks a bit worried.

“Well let’s go visit them and find out.” I urge them to come with me. Soon after we arrive at the Hospital Wing. The sight that greeted us, shocked us quite a bit. It was Lewis sleeping peacefully, ok that’s normal, but Michelle is sleeping on Lewis’s bed. Okay not really. More like putting her head there to sleep.

We walk towards them and when we got there, Lewis stirs awake. Of course Keith the bad timer, chooses to walk in at this time. He has a blank face while staring back and forth at Michelle and Lewis.

“Are we interrupting something?” He whispers to me.

“Whaz going on?” Lewis slurs out his words. He rubs his eyes to stay awake.

“I’m just going to leave now...I’ll ask her what happened in the Slytherin common room...” Keith says before slipping out of the Hospital Wing. Wow......he left just like that. What is up with that?

Lewis’s eyes snap open as he sees Michelle sleeping peacefully on his bed. Then he snaps his head towards us.

“What the heck is going on here?! Why is she sleeping here right next to me!?” He whispered harshly. All of us shrugs our shoulders in response.

“She must be really tired though to sleep on your bed like that.” Tamara comments. Lewis eyes Michelle with distaste. Oh yeah....

“Have you thought about it yet?” I ask him impatiently.

“Yeah.” He answers.

“Then what’s your answer?” I inquire. Lewis is about to answer until we hear a door slam open.

“LEWIS!!! Are you-” Lilly runs in but stops when she spots Michelle. Jealousy clouds her eyes and bites her lower lip. Then she gives Lewis a forced smile.

“Lewis, are you alright? You worried me when you were carried out of the room.” Lilly asks softly with concern as she walks up to him. Oh dang, does she have feelings for him? I feel bad for Lilly. But we must find out where Milly is though. Everyone has to make sacrifices sometimes... Besides it’s only a one time thing anyway.

“Uh...can someone get her off me? She’s on my arm and it hurts....” Lewis says, pointing to his left arm. I walk over to Michelle’s side and start trying to nudge her awake. Since that didn’t work, I’ll try the spaghetti thing.

“Would you like some spaghetti and meatballs?” I manage to say without laughing. Lewis and Lilly looks at me weirdly. Tamara and Natalie just laugh a bit as usual. But I frown as I see it not working. Strange. It usually works. I keep on nudging her and eventually I give up.

Then Helda storms in.

“Is everything alright?” She asks, out of breath.

“Ow, ow, ow! She’s gripping my arm too hard!” Lewis scowls. He tries to get her off but Michelle hangs on tight. What in the world is she dreaming? Then Helda sighs.