0.1 - Troublesome Doppëlganger

Grimacing as the sun shines through the curtains, Lilac throws the silk blankets of her body and climbs out of bed.

Grasping a blood bag from her desk she drowns her throat in blood, a common craving for most vampires. Considering it was the closest thing to human blood, she'd take anything.

Dropping the blood bag onto the ground she sauntered her way to the kitchen, finding her partner in crime, Katherine Pierce, sucking on her own bag while fully dressed.

"Nice outfit Kat, looks like the rest of you closet." Lilac commented only to make the 500 year old vampire laugh.

"Always so kind, aren't you Li?" Lilac turns to the smirking vampire.

"The kindest."

With that Lilac in seconds changed into an outfit from her own closet. Smoothing out the fabric she posed for Katherine.

"How does it look?" She asks turning in a full circle. Katherine is lost for words and the breathtaking beauty infront of her.

"Amazing as always." She complimented while regaining her composure. Lilac smiled wickedly.

"Great. Now I've got big plans for us today." Lilac clapped her hands together. Katherine was all ears for the plans that they were up to.

"We are going to Mystic Falls." Lilac exclaimed. Katherine was especially surprised. She hadn't been there in years. Yes she'd kept an eye on the Salvatore brothers but that's all she did.

Katherine didn't know how to react, she just watched Lilac stare at her, waiting for her partner to say something.

"Why, exactly, are we going to Mystic Falls?"

Lilac chuckles at her. She walked over to her and twirled one of Katherine's bouncy curls in her hair whilet whispering her reason.

"I found your doppëlganger." It made Katherine shiver, but also made her confused.

"How come I never heard of her?" She asks the smiling vampire. Lilac chuckled at her cluelessness.

"Well you just didn't have the heart to search for her I guess." Lilac shrugged her shoulders and walked towards the door.

Katherine sighed, watching her walk out of the door without a second glance at the doppëlganger. Few moments later she heard the car horns beep and she rushed outside and into the car.

"Mystic Falls, here we come." Katherine smirked. Lilac gave her the same look before speeding off down the road towards their destination.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After many hours of driving they finally made it to the border of Mystic Falls. Stopping the car, Lilac quickly got out and started walking, leaving the sleeping doppëlganger to herself. She could find her own way.

Her heels clack as she walks the streets of Mystic Falls, looking at all the happy faces. She grimaced at them all. Strutting throughout the streets she finally came upon the Mystic Grill.

She entered and caused a few eyes to look her way. Winking at a few men she made her way to the bar and waved over the bartender.

"Gimmie a shot of vodka. And lemon." She orders. The bartender nodded before getting her drink. It was an aquired taste but she loved it.

Once given her shot and the rest of the bottle of vodka she shot down the drink before pouring another one. From the corner of her eyes she saw four people sitting at a table laughing together. One of them being Katherine's doppëlganger.

She chuckled before rising and walking over to the four teenagers. Stealing a chair from another table she sat down beside the Katherine look alike and possibly her boyfriend.

"Nice to know Katherine's doppëlganger has friends." She said wrapping her arms around her and the guy with super hero hair.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" She asked while prying Lilac's arm off of her shoulder. Lilac instantly began crushing her shoulder making the doppëlganger cry out in pain.

"No one important. Now I suggest you come with me." She whispered violently before releasing her shoulder arena walking away.

Lilac walked put the back door and waited outside, moments later hero hair and brown eyes came outside.

"Risky, I like it." Lilac comments. Her arms are crossed as she waits for on of them to speak.

"Who are you?" Hero hair asks. Lilac smiled wickedly and smooth put her jacket.

"Lilac Jenkins. I'm guessing your Stefan Salvatore, the guy Katherine is obsessed with." She pointed at him grinning. She loved knowing things before other. Made her seem wise.

"And you must be Elena. I must say, your way prettier in person. Almost as pretty as Katherine." Lilac stares at Elena intensely making her blush slightly.

"Is Katherine here?" Stefan asks.

"She's knocked out in my car. She'll find her way." Lilac informs him. "Why? Miss your sex buddy from 1864?" She mocks.

Elena looks at him confused. It dawns on Lilac that Elena might not know about vampires.

"Elena dear, you do know about vampires right?" She asks the quiet girl. Elena's head shoots up in surprise.

"O-of course. And I know about Katherine." Lilac giggled asked outta her stuttering.

"Great. Well I must be going. Katherine should find you sooner of later." With one last wink Lilac was gone out of sight leaving the couple confused and slightly frightened.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope this was an okay chapter. I'm excited for this book, don't really know how many people will like it tho. Comment and vote :)

~Rhylee