1.4 - Original Problems

Days later after the little moment between Elena and Lilac, both of them had not stopped thinking about it. People wondered why Elena was so happy now with all the smiling.

Katherine was happy Lilac was happy, but was still frightened of saying the wrong thing, so was still cautious with her words.

Lilac found herself wondering around the town, simply smiling at everyone she'd come across, luckily they'd smile back. But, that smile didn't last.

She was suddenly pulled into an alley and pushed against a wall. Judging by the smell and the iron grip, she knew exactly who is was.

"Hello Klaus." She greeted sweetly. Being kind to Niklaus always softened him in some ways.

"Lilac dear, I've heard you're humanity has switched." Klaus chuckled but didn't loosen his grip.

"I blame a parcel point on you. You pushed me a little. I thank you for bring up my past." Lilac said sarcastically.

"Glad I could help, but I like you better without it." Klaus smirked, his plan going into action.

Lilac was confused, that is until she finally caught on. Before she could say anything her neck was snapped and Klaus whisked her away, continuing his plan.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

No one really noticed she'd been gone that day, not even Katherine. Elena was way too happy to notice, even if she was constantly thinking about her.

In the afternoon, near yhe evening Elena made her way to Lilac's place, hoping to see her again. She knocked on the door and Katherine opened it.

"What do you want?" She asked. Elena felt a little embarrassed that Lilac wasn't the one to open it.

"Is Lilac in? I wanted to see her." Elena played with her fingers.

"She's been out all day. I assumed you'd taken her." Katherine placed a hand on her hip.

"No one's seen her all day." Elena said slowly. "I assumed she stayed home."

Both knew something was wrong. Though they hated each other, they both cared about the newly feeling vampire and got into Elena's car and drove to Mystic Falls again.

The doppëlgangers crashed into the Salvatores house and managed to find Stefan and Damon in the house. By the expressions on the identical girls faces the boys could tell something was wrong.

"Lilac's missing." Elena blurted out. Damon clenched his hands to fists. He'd began to really like her, as a friend of course.