0.8 - Looking Into The Past

Lilac kept the book locked in her arms, not wanting it to get into anyone's clutches. She couldn't afford to have someone find out about her.

To sum it up she was an Original, as crazy as it seems, she was turned my Michael himself. Torture was a word to describe her transformation. She struggled to decide either to die or become a vampire.

Hillary was human, they both were when they'd met. Hillary was the one to make Lilac change by using her own blood to convince her, along with her love. When that had been done Lilac was inseparable from Hillary, wanting to protect from any danger nessecary.

In the end Hillary died, but that's another story.

Waking up with the book in her arms she smirked to herself, glad she'd protected it. She got up and hid it between books so it wouldn't seem so suspicious before leaving her room.

Katherine was in the living room, thinking about herself and how she felt. She was nervous to see Lilac, knowing she would most likely not rememeber the kiss that had happened last night.

Her face always went red whenever she thought about it, even though it wasn't Lilac's choice, it meant something to her. Drunk words are sober thoughts as the saying goes.

When Lilac placed herself beside Katherine, she instantly knew something was up, but didn't care at the moment. All she wanted was to be alone for the day.

"Would you mind leaving for the day Katherine? I want to be alone for the day." Lilac asked deadpanned. Katherine was surprised but got up without a word and left Lilac in the house alone.

Lilac waiting before check the cameras she'd set up around the house, just in case something had happened. And something did.

She watched as her and Katherine kissed. But the worst part? She didn't regret it, feelings weren't apart of her but she didn't feel any different.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Katherine was in the Salvatore Boarding house, with nothing else to do but drink and think about Lilac. Elena soon entered the house and was surprised by Katherine's presence.

"Surprise little doppëlganger. Miss me?" Katherine teased.

"Not in the slightest." Elena rolled her eyes. "Have you seen Stefan?"

"Nope, been here all this morning." Katherine answered truthfully. Elena frowned.

"Where does Lilac live?" Elena found herself asking.

Katherine looked at her doppëlganger confused. She wanted to know where Lilac lived, for a particular purpose of course, but why?.