0.5 - Surprising Plans

Lilac sat carelessly in a booth of the Mystic Grill and watched the people laughing and talking to others. She laughed herself at some of the ridiculous topics people had chosen to waste their time on.

Damon Salvatore slid into the other side of the booth and faced Lilac, studying her closely. She looked at him with a glare before turning herself towards him.

"Did you need something?" She asked. Damon smirked.

"You I do. I need you to tell me who you are." Lilac sat up straight and folded her hands together formally.

"I am Lilac Jenkins, I'm more than a thousand years old, give or take a few thousands, and I have no humanity." She said. She told him nothing but what he already knows, and that frustrated him. He wanted to know who this inhuman vampire was.

"Tell me more. When you turned, what you were like as a hu-" incapable of finishing his sentence for his heart was in her hands once again. Fangs bare as she hissed at him.

"Information doesn't come easy from me. Katherine doesn't even know anything, only what I've told you. There's no record of Lilac Jenkins because I've erased it all so I suggest not looking. My human life means nothing to me, I don't even rememebr it, so shut up and don't ask anymore questions." She let him and and walked away as he slumped to the ground. This girl would not stop almost killing people, it wasn't her intention to. He just needed to know everything about her, and he intended to.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Elena was searching through her room, throwing stuff around, dumping
drawers and screaming at Jeremy. She couldn't find it anywhere and it was tortureous. She could think of the worst possible things. Lilac having it in her possession was probably the worst thing.

A knock on Elena's window made her jump and turn to see Lilac sitting outside giving Elena a fingered wave. She walked over slowly, debating whether she should open it or not. She sighed when her mind made her open the window, letting the inhuman vampire step in.

"I hear you're looking for this." Lilac held put Elena's diary. Elena began to smile of happiness that it was found, but was scared that Lilac had read it.

"Thank you. But uh, did you um, read it?" She mumbled reaching for the book. Lilac pulled it just put of her reach.

"Of course I did. I mean who wouldn't? Juicy details about Elena Gilbert's life? Yes please." Lilac let out a cackle like laugh before staring into Elena's eyes.

"Thanks for writing about me. I knew I did something." She tossed the book at Elena who grasped it tightly. Lilac walk out of the window, but before closing it she asked Elena one simple question.

"Figured out who your telling?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆