2.0 - In The End, It's You I Love

"Where's Bonnie?! We need her now!" Lilac shouted. For the past ten minutes the three had been thinking about who had taken Elena and why.

"I just texted her, she's on her way." Damon confirmed as he set his phone down.

Lilac ran her hands through her hair as she tried to keep any anger inside. It was hard, Elena was missing and no one to calm her down.

Suddenly Lilac grabbed a bottle of alcohol and screamed of rage before throwing it into the fire. It bursted ablaze and she watched it slowly die doen to its normal size again.

Bonnie came rushing through the door with her bag and map. She pushed everything off the coffee table and placed the map open on the surface.

"Jeremy should be here in a minute. This the closest link to Elena's blood." As if on cue Jeremy bursted through the door and into the room.

"Okay, give me your hand." Bonnie held out a small knife.

He gave her his hand and she slid the the blade across his hand, causing him to hiss as the blood poured out of his hand. He made his hand into a fist and turned it sideways and let the blood fall to the map.

Bonnie then closed her eyes and mumbled a few words and the blood started moving. Lilac looked at it hopefully and watched as it slid all the way to New Orleans.

She hadn't been there in years. Even though she knew New Orleans well, it would be a maze as soon as she got there. But this was enough, it was enough to find her.

"Thank you Bonnie. Jeremy, I'll get your sister back." Lilac placed a hand on his shoulder before heading to the door.

"You're going alone?" Stefan asked.

"Yes. This is my fault, I can feel it." She opened the door and closed it shut before jumping into her car and driving out of Mystic Falls.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

New Orleans was bigger and better than Lilac had remembered. All the lights and people were amazing. The population had grown drastically over the years she'd been gone.

As she slowly drove through the city her phone rang again, this time it was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"I see you've made it to New Orleans." Lilac gripped the steering wheel at his voice.

"Is this payback Niklaus? For me beating your ass when you kidnapped me?"

"Yes actually it is. This is revenge, so you better hurry before your little girlfriend is dead." He hung up be dhe could say another word.