1.8 - Burying H.M.

1.8- Burying H.M

Lilac stood still, gripping Elena's hand as she stated at her supposivly dead girlfriend who was killed by Niklaus Mikealson.

Hillary stood proud in front of her past lover, whom she still loved. She had been lost for years, after Lilac had shut her humanity and run off Hillary wasn't able to find her. Until now.

Lilac shook her head as she dropped Elena's hand and took a step forward. Elena tried asked Lilac who this girl was, but her ears were blocked by the beauty she'd loved centuries ago.

Hillary opened her arms and Lilac fell into them, breathing in the familiar scent. Lilac smiled lightly, but then remembered Elena. For a moment she was surprised she'd forgotten about Elena.

"Elena, this is Hillary. My not so dead ex girlfriend." Hillary was hurt by Lilac's words, she thought they would have been right back together once they saw each other.

"Hillary, this is Elena. A very close friend of mine." Lilac put an emphasis on the 'very' making Elena smile.

"How are you alive? Klaus killed you." Lilac asked.

"You fed me your blood the day before, rememeber when I scratched my face from the dog." Lilac smiled, recalling the moment when her new puppy had scratched her skin, pretty deep as a matter of fact.

"It's good to see you, but why are you here?"

"You. I've been trying to find you for years. When Katherine called.me and told you were here I-" Lilac was happy by her words but once Katherine was in the picture, she blocked out everything else.

"Wait, Katherine call you?" Elena asked, making Hillary nod.

"Yeah we've been friends for a few years now." Lilac clenched her fists as she felt her fangs slowly slip out.

"Excuse me, I must find Katherine. Do not harm her Hillary." Hillary nodded and held her pinky out, recalling another old memory.

"I promise." She said waiting for Lilac to lock pinkies like old times. But Lilac just nodded before levying the room.

Elena smiled at her. She wasn't interested in her ex, only her. That made her happy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lilac searched for at least an hour before finding her back at their house. Katherine sat on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in her hands, taking the odd sip every once and a while.

When the door slammed closed Katherine smirked, knowing her plan was going into action. Lilac entered with an angered look on her face.