0.7 - Bloody Rampage

Katherine was pacing around the house worringly. She hadn't heard from Lilac and she was getting nervous. Suddenly the door slammed and Lilac entered the room.

"Lilac! Where were you?" She gave Katherine a look before pulling a big book.

"Retrieving this. Oh, and keeping Elena safe." Lilac mentioned.

"What is that and why were you keeping Elena safe?" Katherine asked.

"This, is nothing you need to worry your pretty head about. And Damon convinced me to keep her safe while taking a trip." Lilac answered.

"Well you could have at least told me!" Katherine shouted again. Lilac laughed at her anger. There was no need for it anyways.

"If you're looking for an apology I'm sorry but you're not going to get it. I don't need to explain anything to you." Lilac said before disappearing into her room again.

Katherine was still furious with her, hating not being able to know where she was. She loved her, she couldn't help what she felt. It was troubling to love such a horrible person.

She looked over at Lilac's room before going out into  Mystic Falls to find a distraction. As Katherine left Lilac was already reading about herself in the book. It had everything about her here and it surprised her very much.

Lilac Jenkins was a very kind soul. Said to light up anyone's mood in a second. She was different, and many liked that in a person. Especially the Mikealson's.

She cringed at that paragraph. It killed her to see those words written on the page, but none the less continued reading.

Niklaus Mikealson had an eye for the certain eye for her, or so it's said. But she never had an interest for him, only the eyes for a certain lady in the village. A sweet farm girl, as she went by the name Hillary. Lilac and her had been so caught up in each other that Lilac and no reason to pay attention to the eldest Mikealson. No one ever knew he had a temper, not until-

That's when Lilac shut the book. Anger boiled inside her once again, not know how so much information was contacted in this book, but all she knew was tonight in Mystic fall was going to be hectic, especially for any human.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Elena lounged in her room, writing a new diary entry when a knock was heard at her door. Bonnie entered and sat on Elena's bed, looking at her with a smile.

"Everything alright?" 

"Sort of. I've been getting these strange feelings. Must be from the lack of sleep I've been getting I don't know." She rambled as Bonnie picked up her diary and read her latest entry.