Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Cheryl’s POV

We continued to kiss until Emily tried to deepen it, I pulled away suddenly in shock. What was I doing, I knew I was wasted but seriously, would I have really considered sleeping with her and ruining mine and Kims relationship again. Emily looked at me expectantly before leaning in again, I found myself returning the kiss once again. For f***s sake! What was going on in my head, I couldn’t even blame the depression for this. I pulled away again and pushed her off me before getting up and starting to grab my stuff together. ‘Where are you going’ Emily questioned, I looked at her before throwing everything into my bad including my left over cocaine and weed. ‘I’m sorry Emily, I really can’t be doing this. Im with Kim. I love her’ I replied in an almost whisper’.

Emily just laughed her head off, what the f*** was there to laugh about. ‘Oh come off it Cheryl, you were leading me on all night and if you f***ing loved her, you wouldn’t have made out with me’ She yelled. I gasped, ‘I do love her, im sorry, I didn’t mean to lead you on. I just don’t know whats going on in my head right now. Im all over the place. Woah. I suddenly feel really disoriented, dizzy and weird’ I replied, my voice getting louder.

I turned to see Emily smirking at me with a knowing look. ‘OH MY GOD. What the f*** did you put in my drink’ I yelled. ‘Nothing’ she laughed. ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me Emily, you f***ing *Female Dog*’ I screamed. She rolled her eyes, ‘Oh come on, it was only a little something to liven you up a little. You are so boring now with your relationship. You used to be fun when we would always go out partying and sex meant nothing. But now your in this relationship again with that f***ing ugly *Female Dog* who made you give up the fun life and wont even have sex with you’ She shouted. I felt like screaming, I quickly grabbed my shoes and handbeag and stumbled towards the front door. Emily grbbed me suddenly and spun me around before pushing me against the door and pushing her lips against mine. ‘Get off me’ I yelled as I pushed her backwards. ‘You *Female Dog*’ she yelled before pulling back her thist and punching straight in the face. Well that will be a good old shiner to explain to Kim in the morning I thought before slapping her and stumbling out the door slamming it behind me.

I stumbled the streets, not really sure where I was going. All I knew was that I was extremely drunk and doped up on coke. I was in major sh!t when I finally made it home. I finally found myself on Nicola’s street. I stumbled up the path and banged on the door. I could feel my eye beginning to swell and it was hurting like mad. I also knew that it was starting to bleed from where her ring had caught me. What a fantastic night this has turned out to be, I am such a prize idiot.Suddenly a light switched on in Nicola’s house and the door spun open. Nicola stood there looking shocked. It was 3am by now and I was crying aswell as heavily doped up and could hardly stand up. ‘I need Nadine’ I cried. ‘What the f*** happened’ Nicola snapped. I just started mumbling ‘im sorry’ over and over again before collapsing on the step crying my eyes out.

‘Nadine’ I suddenly heard Nicola call before Nadine made her way to the door. ‘Oh my god Cheryl, what happened’ Nadine screeched. ‘Im so sorry, Emily drugged me and came onto me, I swear I only kissed her back for a second. I promise Nadine, I promise but then I realised what she had done and I tried to leave so she punched me! I promise it was only for a second, I swear’ I started crying heavily. ‘Shall I call Kimba’ Nicola queried, ‘No, she doesn’t know where I am, she thinks im at Danniis’ I cried. Nicola turned to me gobsmacked, ‘You lied to her, she will you planned on cheating on her’ Nicola shouted at me. ‘I know I know, im sorry’ I continued to cry and was beginning to get hysterical. ‘No offence but we have to phone her, she has a right to know’ Nadine said calmly. ‘Come on babe, I’ll take you back to Kims’ Nadine smiled softly before helping me up and into her car.

Nadine finally pulled up outside Kim’s house, Id been drifting in and out of conciousness the whole way back and I felt like sh!t. Suddenly the door opened and Nadine helped me out, she was practically having to hold me up as I stumbled to the front door. Nadine quickly knocked before wrapping her arms around me again. The door spun open to show Summer stood there in her pyjamas. She looked gobsmacked. Nadine explained the rough outline of events and I could tell Summer was fuming about my near sexual activity with Emily but she had a right to know. I had told her all about my depression today and it felt good to get it off my chest.

Summer helped Nadine to carry me inside and they decided that there was noway they were going to be able to escort me upstairs so they laid me out on the sofa in the lounge. Summer got me a glass of water, a towel and a sick bowl just incase. By now I was extremely out of it and confused. Nadine turned to Summer before speaking; ‘Someone has to tell your mum’. Summer glanced towards me before replying; ‘she should, she did it, shes an idiot! Just as things were getting better. She didn’t just lie to mum but she lied to me too’.

Suddenly Kara walked in, ‘Whats going on?... Oh not again, mam’ she moaned. ‘Why, you have mum back now’ she screamed before stomping over to the opposite sofa and curling up on it. I was terrified that Kim was going to wake up, I desperately didn’t want her to see me like this.

Everyone was just talking around me and I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer, then everything went black.

‘Mam’ came a voice as I slowly regained conciousness, My eyes searched out the one person that I loved more than anyone. Where was she? Summer was sitting on one side of my hospital bed clutching my hand and Kara was sat on the other side. Nadine and Nicola were sat on two chairs in the corner. Summer smiled at me slightly, ‘Mum went to get some fresh air. Shes devestated mam, she thought you were getting better and sorting out your drug and alcohol problems’.

I cried silently before looking towards her again, ‘Does she know everything that happened’ I cried. Summer shook her head slowly. ‘She knows you lied to her and went to see Emily, she knows you were heavily drinking and taking coke, she knows that Emily drugged you and punched you but she doesn’t know why and she doesn’t know about the kiss, I thought that was up to you to tell her’ Summer spoke quietly. I nodded slowly not sure what response I could give.

I was in hospitasl for 3 days, they needed to flush all of the alcohol and drugs out of the system and makesure I was safe. Kim didn’t come back and visit me, she was too hurt. I knew I had a lot of making up to do and I knew we needed to talk. I had got out of hospital 3 hours ago and Nadine had just dropped me on Kimbas doorstep with a huge bunch of roses. Hopefully this would be a start.