Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Kim’s POV

A few weeks had passed and both of the girls had filed their statements, so had Alyssa who was practically spending most of her time here nowadays. Cheryl was continuously going to AA meetings and therapy sessions which I was frequently being dragged too. Not that I minded, any time that I got to spend with her made me happy. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist followed by a soft voice in my ear; ‘Come to dinner with me tonight’. I spun round in Cheryl’s arms, ‘Where?’ I grinned, ‘Surprise’ she mumbled before crashing her lips onto mine. I meerly remember nodding before grabbing her hand and dragging her upstairs. This time I didn’t even have to concentrate on trying to be quiet because the girls were out.

‘Oh My God Cheryl’ I moaned as Cheryl kissed her way back up my body. ‘You alright there babe’ Cheryl smirked with a raised eyebrow. ‘Yeah’ I mumbled as I snuggled into her kissing her lightly on the neck. I heard Cheryl giggle before I rose my head to meet her gaze ‘What’ I snapped, ‘Nothing’ she giggled again. I rose up and climbed on top of her pinning her arms above her head so I was pinning her to the bed. ‘What are you laughing at’ I asked again as I brought my face down so that it was just inches away from her lips. Instead of answering me, she just rose her head of the bed so that her lips met mine. I moved backwards, ‘Uh Uh’ I said whilst shaking my head, ‘Kimba’ she moaned, ‘I want a kiss’ she complained, showing the most adorable pout ever, I almost couldn’t resist. I giggled and tickled her sides lightly until she was wriggling beneath me. ‘Ok stop stop’ screached Cheryl, ‘I was giggling at the fact that only I can do that to you’ she smirked. I rolled my eyes, ‘Cheryl, you are so *Ducking* big headed’ I laughed before rolling off of her, settling in her arms once again and planting a light kiss on her lips like she had previously requested.

Cheryl’s POV

I sat on the bed and slipped my feet into my louboutin ankle boots, ‘Kimba, you ready babe, need to go coz of reservations’ I called into the bathroom. ‘Almost’ came the muffled reply before I made my way downstairs. I wondered into the kitchen looking for something to drink, I glassed at the bottle of wine left on the side and grabbed a glass; I looked at it again and took a deep breath. I was doing so well; I could not let myself start again now I thought before heading over to the tap and filling the glass with water before taking a sip.

Kim walked in to find me just leaning against the counter and staring at the wine bottle, a look of panic flashed across her face. ‘You didn’t, did you’ she asked with a worried look on her face, I quickly shook my head, ‘no, almost did, was tempted but I stopped myself’ I replied, holding up my glass of water for her to see. ‘That’s good Chez, it means your getting somewhere, you’re really trying, im proud of you’ Kimba smiled as she walked over to me and took both my hands in hers. I smiled up at her, ‘It means a lot that you’re proud of me’ I whisper, ‘Your opinions the only one that matters to me’. ‘I know Chez’ Kim smiles as she kissed me softly. I suddenly went a little faint and she could obviously tell that something was wrong, ‘You ok’ she asked. I just nodded, scared to let words escape me. The truth was, I had felt faint and nautious a lot lately and kept getting head aches but I didn’t see the point in telling Kimba, she would just get worried and force me to go to the doctors. I knew nothing serious was wrong with me so why bother her with unecessary worry. I smiled before taking her hand and leading her out to the car for our date.