Chapter 49

Chapter 49: Sarah’s POV

I walked into the club and saw Kimberley instantly, it was if my eye sight was automatically drawn to her. She looked to be wasted already, she was practically being held up by a man and was stumbling all over the place as she talked. I shook my head, I couldn’t believe it, I was fuming, I knew that she had lied to me about Cheryl knowing where she was. I think I had instantly known when she phoned me but I definitely knew now just from seeing the state she was in. I stormed over, ‘excuse me, I’ll take it from here’ I snapped, the guy just smirked at me and raised his eyes, ‘I think we’ve got it thanks’. I glared at him, ‘Get off her and I’ll take her, she is my best friend and if you think im letting her go home with you, you’ve got another thing coming! Plus she has a loving fiance at home’ I screamed. They seemed to take a step backwards after that so I grabbed Kimberley and practically dragged her out of the club, not caring at all that she was stumbling all over the place due to her high alcohol intake.

I shoved her into my car and did her seatbelt up before jumping into the driver’s seat. It was only then that I stopped to take a breath. ‘Im sorry’ Kimberley whispered meakly. I turned to her and for the first time ever, looked at her with fire in my eyes. ‘You’re sorry? You’re sorry?’ I screamed, ‘well that must make it all ok then! What would you have done if I hadnt turned up on time Kimberley? Did you temporarily forget that you had a fiance that you left at the hospital? A fiance who was so worried about you when she realised you’d gone that she suffered another panic attack! Nadine had to calm her down before phoning me to see if I knew where you were!’ I continued my screaming. ‘I am fuming! Fuming! Because on top of all that you lied to me! What did you think you were going to achieve Kimberley? Did you think that you’d be able to forget about your daughter lieing in a hospital bed and your fiance dieing from cancer?’ I yelled, ‘well news flash, Cheryl got this cancer due to what you are doing now! And they are both fighters, Kara is going to be fine and Cheryl is going to have this surgery in the morning and she will be fine! You have to be possitive for Cheryl’s sake! Drinking yourself stupid at the first sign of trouble is not the way to deal or cope! I thought you’d have learnt that from your fiance’ I finished shouting and turned to look out of the window.

I was breathing heavily, id never flipped out at Kimberley before. She was always the sensible one, the reliable one and now what? I could hear Kimberleys faint cries beside me. I didn’t even hate myself for reducing her to tears, how could I after seeing her like that so close to doing something stupid. I was still fuming when I started the car up to drive to the hospital. The drive back to the hospital was silence, Kim was leant against the window crying and I just couldn’t be bothered to talk to her.

Once we had pulled up at the hospital, I got out, slammed the door shut and walked around to her side. She looked a mess as she stumbled out the car, it was bloody obvious that she was paraletic and pretty obvious that she had been crying aswell. I had to wrap my arm around her body to support her as we walked through the hospitals main entrance. I walked straight to Summer’s room and noticed both Nadine and Cheryl sitting in the two chairs talking. I dumped Kim on a chair outside the room and traipsed in.

Nadine’s POV

I looked up as Sarah entered the room, ‘You ok’ she mumbled, I nodded and watched as Cheryl did the same. I could tell that she was p!ssed off at something. I knew Sarah well enough by now. I stared at her as she just took a seat and ran her hands through her hair. ‘Whats wrong’ I asked after a while of just sitting their in silence. ‘I just need to get my breath back and calm down’ she stated before resting her elbows on her knees and colapsing her head into her hands. ‘Ok Sarah, whats happened’ I snapped, I don’t know why but I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach just from watching Sarah. It was a very rare occasion when Sarah reacted like this to something or someone so it must have been bad.