Chapter 7: Am I in control?

*Hunter*

It was evening and I am hungry. Scratch that. I'm very hungry. I dragged Dominic and said "Can we do it now? I'm starving. "Fine fine, lets go." he replied

We got onto his Mercedes and he drove into the driveway. It was getting dark and the road was only lit by very little street lamps. The darkness emits a creepy and eerie ambience. We couldnt see anything at all and looked out the window. I tried to squint my eyes on the road and the lack of lights felt as if we were driving into nothingness.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked Dominic. He glanced at me and smirk, "Skool Affair". I smirked back in reply. Wow, Dominic sure knew his choice of location. Skool Affair is a nightclub located in town. It will take at least a forty five minutes drive since our residence was in a private and quiet sector. I've never been there before, but I heard that the place is high and crazy all the time. Only those of age 16 and above are eligible to enter. Since the age limit was so low, many graduates from high school would buzz in there, thus earning its name Skool Affair.

We reached town and the city is buzzing with life. Despite being only evening, people are laughing and having a good time. Bottles of beers are strewn on the streets, rich bosses are being escorted by scantily-clad ladies and a live band was playing rock music on a makeshift platform.

We arrived at the entrance of the nightclub. The nightclub was huge and is illuminated by the big neon sign at the front. A heavy looking bouncer was guarding the door. He had a scar on his left cheek and his biceps were bulging. His chest looked like it was made of steel. He stared at us as we approached them. Dominic shot me a look and smirked, I rolled my eyes and grab the bouncer by the collar and looked into his eyes. "Let us in." He simply nodded before opening the door for us.

We entered to the sound of upbeat music blasting through the speakers. A hot rocking female DJ was thumping to the beat and occasionally switching songs. It was so crowded in here and the scent of blood was overwhelming. Men and women were grinding each other and a high platform was situated in the middle of the dance floor and ladies clad in tight clothings were doing a pole dance. Many people were cheering and encouraging them to strip.

I looked at the perverted men in disgust and made our way to the bar. "Two shots of Kahlua please." Dominic said to the female bartender. She winked at him before proceeding on with making our drinks. "Stop flirting everywhere you go will you?" I scoffed at him before laying my eyes on a man drunkenly dancing away on the dance floor.

My fangs automatically lengthened and my vision reddened. The thirst began to build up in my throat and I am having trouble staying still in my seat. "I'll be right back." I whispered to Dominic and stalked towards the man. I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into a corner and looked into his eyes, "Don't scream. Its not gonna hurt." He nodded, in a daze. I snapped his neck to the side and sank my fangs into his neck. The warm liquid filled my mouth once again and the taste of iron lingers on my tongue.

I sank my fangs in deeper and sucked harder, withdrawing more blood into my mouth. The warm rich liquid trickled down my throat and I pinned him against the wall. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off in annoyance. I just need a little more before I released him. The hand grabbed my shoulder again and I reluctantly pulled back and asked the guy to go before turning back and glared at the owner of the hand.

"I'm in control Dom, don't worry." I said to Dominic before making my way back to the bar. I gulped down my drink and the liquor burned in my throat.

Dominic came over and smirked "Not bad, you were in control, I'm impressed."

A/N

So sorry guys for the slow update and this chapter is really short I admit.

Tomorrow I will update another one and it will be longer so stay tune! :))

Hope you guys like this chapter XD